Manager, Digital Activation
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description - Manager, Digital Activation (2000001477)
Manager, Digital Activation Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are
committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts,
engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of
experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what
makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer
Our commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities
for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity,
disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for
his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
who we are MOST CREATIVE MEDIA AGENCY NETWORK - 11 TIMES IN A ROW
BY THE GUNN REPORT ADWEEK'S GLOBAL MEDIA AGENCY OF THE YEAR 2019 &
OMD Chicago is a proud part of the global OMD network. We are
dedicated to delivering insights that unlock demand potential,
ideas that ignite consumer desire and results that accelerate
business growth for our clients. We are a dynamic, creative and
influential agency network that collectively combines to make OMD
the most awarded agency network in the world.
the role The--Manager,Digital Activation--will help to deliver our
clients' businessobjectives through bespoke and insight rooted
digital programs. This individualis the day-to-day liaison between
the client and the media community. They willbuild and maintain
strong relationships with the media vendor community toensure that
our clients get premium access to opportunities and that our plans
arethe most innovative in the industry. The Manager will steward
media plandevelopment and implementation, including ongoing and
insightful performancereporting and optimization recommendations to
maximize return on investment.They will be tasked to manage up to
director level and supervise theAssociate(s) and Senior
Associate(s) day-to-day activities making sure thattheir growth as
digital media professionals is of utmost importance.-- The key
differencesbetween the Manager role and the Senior Associate is the
ability to interpretstrategy through a digital lens, balancing
client and vendor relationshipswhile stewarding the tactical
execution of programs. what this role calls for Challenger of the
- Challenges the norm and seeks out innovative approaches to
execution media across digital partners/platforms.
- Takes nothing at face value and pushes partners to elevate and
innovate programs creating first-to-market experiences.
- Ability to connect programs to drive impact and ensure
maximized asset utility. Relationship + KnowledgeCultivator
- Proactively explore and recommend ways to further service and
grow vendor relationships.
- Manage large scale partner relationships to foresee future
needs and provide ongoing client support.
- Provide thought leadership for the junior team in the areas of
digital marketing and technology.
- Seeks out information to remain current on media trends.
- Create and articulate clear performance metrics and develop
associated reports that measure KPI's.
- Analyze historical and current campaign results to optimize
learning and ensure continuous improvement.
- Process and analyze competitive media activity in the
marketplace.-- Process Focused
- Oversee the buying & implementation of Digital campaigns,
coordinating internal resource, setting best practice and working
on planning frameworks.
- Ensures strategic consistency across all elements of plan
development and implementation.
- Promotes and ensures that Digital investments are being
maximized and benefits are being delivered to our clients.
- Establishes timetables for development of digital plans and
manages expectations on deliverables.
- Minimum of 3+ years of digital industry experience.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of media - how each media element
performs alone, how they perform together, and how they are
- Understanding of the skills and functions of the Investment
side of the business, as well as the Strategic Business Units'
- Ability to foster a strong, cohesive working team and provide
proper, thorough instruction.
- Prioritize and multi-task effectively and formulate
- Crucial to understand media data sources in terms of what is
measured, the method, and information reported.
- Strong understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and
- Strong written skills; write clearly and concisely and present
orally in an articulate and confident manner. OMD is
AnEqual--Opportunity/Affirmative--Action Employer. All
qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin,disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Chicago , Manager, Digital Activation, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!