Associate Brand Marketing Manager - Beverage
Company: Newell Brands
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Associate Brand Marketing Manager - Beverage Position Title:--
AssociateManager, Brand Marketing - Beverage Location:--
Chicago,--IL Reports To:-- Sr.Manager, Brand Marketing We are
passionate about inspiring people toadopt reusable bottles -
whether you like to drink water, coffee, tea, orpoolside drinks! We
believe reusability is core to who we are, and we know ourbrands
can help the world to Drink Smarter. We use our leading-edge
technologyand combine it with our trend forward fashions, designs
and materials. We areall driven beverage enthusiasts who are
committed to our environment, withoutsacrificing performance,
style, or quality. We love to explore new ways to build ourfamily
of household brands such as Contigo, Bubba, Rubbermaid, Avex,
andMarmot. Among the benefits of joining our teambesides the normal
corporate perks are regular opportunities to volunteer inour
community, group fitness activities, summer happy hours, or
attending musicfestivals to drive reusability. To put it simply, we
enjoy participating inexperiential opportunities by choosing to
reuse together! So, grab your travel mug or water bottle andexplore
an opportunity with us today! Summary: Accountable for supporting
the brand marketing strategies acrossour leading personal beverage
brands, including Contigo and bubba, to buildconsumer demand and
market share, grounded in deep consumer and marketunderstanding.
This position will establish clear objectives for brand
communicationand a vision for short and long-term success by
developing integrated brandcommercialization plans.
- Supportsthe annual brand planning process to create a fully
integrated marketing planand programming utilizing an entire
- Accountablefor delivering marketing objectives and strategies
for specific category,partnerships and projects.
- RecommendsA&P programs and budget elements.
- Responsiblefor program development from idea to delivery,
across multiple productplatforms and initiatives.
- Uncoverstest and learn opportunities for commercialization
vehicles to find leveragepoints for scale and impact. Brand
- Activatesbrand activities in accordance to the brand identity
and guidelines processi.e. consumer promotion materials, POS, PR,
social, and digital materials.
- Supportsthe brand communications and POS materials to ensure
brand ID compliance.
- Ensuresmarketing communications are executed and are
on-strategy while maintainingconsistency for the brand.
- Responsiblefor the execution of effective integrated marketing
programs on time and at anexceptional level of quality.
- Supportsthe brand commercialization planning process (inclusive
of social, PR, digital,influencers & partnerships), brief
development and SOW.
- Leadswith social media to execute brand initiatives and/or
seasonal campaigns on keysocial channels while maintain consistency
to brand guidelines and tone ofvoice.
- Leadwith the digital teams to develop content calendars and
execute content to golive on a monthly basis across digital
- Developsin partnership with sales planning, shopper marketing
content needed to drivekey customer programs.
- Measuresand analyzes ROI of consumer promotions and marketing
programs and recommendsimprovements. Agency and A&P Management
- Partnerswith agency to ensure all brand spokespersons are media
trained and briefedwith key messaging to support brand
- Leadswith our external agencies the development of influencer
and ambassadorprograms, in alignment with key brand
- Supportsthe advertising and promotion budget and scope of work;
works with finance totrack spend Consumer and Marketplace Insights
- Partnerswith Consumer Insights to recommend tactical research
needs to inform marketingand commercialization strategies
- Tracksbrand metrics across commercialization activities to
maintain alignment tocampaign metrics, takes corrective action when
necessary, reporting out on amonthly basis.
- Responsiblefor the commercialization on innovation programs,
including partnerships andcontent development.
- Providessupport to local creative service team(s) and/or local
approved agency partnersfor innovation launches. Project and
- Servesas the key liaison for own projects, between sales
planning, digital marketing,R&D, design, finance and marketing
- Overseesproject timelines, deliverables, from product ideation
- Measuresand analyzes ROI of marketing programs and recommends
improvements at the endof each program.
- Overseesday-to-day agency relationship and communication for
marketing and holds agencypartners accountable to program goals and
ensures budgets are properlyallocated.
- Responsiblefor the tracking of key programs, completes ROI
analysis and recommends changesas needed.
- Workscollaboratively with finance on key projects for financial
alignment on allproduct and commercialization projects, delivering
to division financialtargets. Qualifications:
- Havea passion for the design, trends and bring a passion to our
brands in the workenvironment.
- Four-yearCollege/University degree
- 2+years of marketing and/or product management work
- Upto 35% travel required
- Fluentin English (verbal and written)
- Demonstratedsuccess/ability working in a matrix
- Strongcommunication skills, written, and oral.
- Provenability to work on and lead a cross-functional team.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods
company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including
Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot,
Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK,
Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For
hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better
every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and
its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with
applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to
apply. Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Location Chicago, Illinois, United States Category Marketing &
Consumer Insights Job Id 2003591 They will execute the strategic
vision for the beverage portfolio through short and long-term
product develop initiatives, category portfolio management, and
align with cross functional partners on integrated... Job Title:
Product Owner - Marketing Location: Aurora, IL Reports To (Title):
Senior Manager, Product Summary: First Alert-- is seeking
a--Product Owner--in our corporate headquarters based Location
Chicago, Illinois, United States Category Marketing & Consumer
Insights Job Id 2003591 They will execute the strategic vision for
the beverage portfolio through short and long-term product develop
initiatives, category portfolio management, and align with cross
functional partners on integrated... Location Atlanta, Georgia,
United States Category Marketing & Consumer Insights Job Id 2005611
The Manager, Brand Analytics proactively analyzes data and
identifies key insights and opportunities for Food BU brands. The
Manager, Brand Analytics, partners with the brand teams, customer
planning,... Location Huntersville, North Carolina, United States
Category Research & Development Job Id 2005416 As part of the
R&D Sustainability Team, the Manager, Product Sustainability
will be a thought leader in sustainable design and lead embedding
sustainability throughout product development at Newell Brands....
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment
with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military
status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic
information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis
prohibited by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster
and additional EEO information.
Keywords: Newell Brands, Chicago , Associate Brand Marketing Manager - Beverage, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!