Posted on: April 10, 2021
In a world where it's never been harder for brands to capture
and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent,
global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant,
persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to
strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and
assure--profitable growth.--That's why Ansira arms brands and their
sales partners with--solutions--to make those experiences possible:
strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech
consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local
marketing activation.--For more information, visit Ansira.com or
LinkedIn . The FP&A Manager will assist in advancing the
Company's strategic plans by providing insightful business
analysis, financial impact analysis, and business partnership. The
role will also assist with ad hoc projects including system
implementation, dashboard and BI reporting management, and
leadership presentation preparation to aid in their decisions about
the Company's strategy and vision. This is a remote /
work-from-home position. What You'll Do:
- Setup and lead forecasting, budgeting, and planning processes;
business partnership to operations and management team.
- Lead the preparation and review of weekly, monthly, quarterly
reporting packages to support business partners, leadership team,
and external stakeholders.
- Analyze and report on financial results and key operational
metrics to management to drive outcomes and develop strategies for
growth, cost savings, hiring decisions and process
- Support with variance analysis to understand the impact of
business drivers and changes.
- Maintain budgeting and planning application, including master
data and building end-user reports.
- Lead projects related to database reporting and querying.
- Continue to improve internal processes and systems by deploying
best practices and lean methodology.
- Work closely with Finance and Business leadership teams to
provide insights and analysis and support with decision making
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Corporate FP&A and/or
strategy and management consulting firms
- Understanding of core financial statements (Income Statement,
Cash Flow, Balance Sheet) and how they interrelate
- Moderate to Advanced Excel skills required
- ERP (NetSuite specifically) software experience is a plus
- Planning application experience is essential
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines in a
- Friendly attitude is a must
- Excellent communication skills are required We are a culture of
passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious
about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in
our pursuit of pushing the limits.
Keywords: Ansira, Chicago , FP&A Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!