SaaS Solution Sales Director
Company: Valid USA
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Valid USA is a secure, make-it-happen partner. We are a global
company with a market capitalization of more than $1 billion and
6,000 associates worldwide. Our job is to ensure every solution is
seamless and secure - whether it's for big data, payment cards,
government issued identification, mobile financial services or
highly targeted direct marketing campaign management. Our website
is www.valid.com. Valid has an outstanding opportunity for a--SaaS
(Software as a Service) Solution Sales Director--based in our
Lisle, IL office (remote US based also considered). The Solution
Sales Director is responsible for promoting and selling Valid's
Digital Solutions portfolio of SaaS cloud based applications to
business partners, public sector (B2G) as well as healthcare,
education, and financial verticals (B2B). The person in this role
will help drive and lead the strategy, business development and
growth of our digital onboarding, identify, authentication and
financial services SaaS platform by using a consultative approach
that will include identifying appropriate target segments, customer
needs, designing solutions and building proposals based on solid
business cases. The candidate will be responsible for achieving
revenue and gross profit quota with quarterly objectives determined
and agreed to mutually between the individual and management. You
will collaborate with sales, service, engineering and technical
support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical
solutions that accurately address customer needs and are
appropriately supported by key customer business and technical
decision-makers. The ideal candidate will be a team player with the
ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary. You should have
tehnical solution experience and a proven ability to mutli-task and
prioritize under pressure. This role covers the United States. This
role may be remote US based, however, Lisle Illinois location is
preferred. What will you do?
- Grow--revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing
partner, B2G and B2B--SaaS deals.
- Meet Quarterly & Annual revenue targets.
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to
- Track customer information, forecasts and reports.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list and other
sources for sales leads.
- Plan and strategize marketing activities.
- Work with senior leadership to identify/establish go to market
digital transformation opportunties and strategies.
- Develop cohesive solution, price, proposal creation and
presentation for the customer with support of SME's.
- Manage deal qualification activities to assess technical and
commercial feasibility of business opportunities;--provide voice of
the customer requirement feedback to product management for roadmap
- Execute proposals and respond to RFP's, RFQ's and all other
inquiries with support of the Valid team.
- Update Statements of Work (SOW) templates and assess/mitigate
risks through the solution design and contract language. What are
we looking for?
- 5+ years of proven B2B and/or B2G experience selling SaaS
(Software as a Service) cloud solutions to a diverse customer
- BA/BS degree in technical or business discipline, or equivalent
- Must have business development and sales experience in one or
more of these areas: Identity, Biometrics, Digital Payment,
Financial, Cloud or--Mobile Technology.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create new business opportunities through
prospecting, in-depth conversations and relationship building.
- Proven track record of growing business from an established
- Consistent and documented track record for achieving
quarterly/annual target metrics.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue
- Proficiency in customary sales tool applications, such as MS
Office and CRM. What we offer:
- Benefits are effective following 30 days of employment and
include a choice of 4 medical plan options under the Blue Cross
Blue Shield, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, 401(K),
2 weeks of vacation, 6--additional days of PTO (paid time off) and
Keywords: Valid USA, Chicago , SaaS Solution Sales Director, Executive , Lisle, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!