Vice President, Field Human Resources
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 10, 2021
When you join Aspen Dental, you join a community that thrives on
collaboration and has fun while doing it. Explore a culture of
possibility. Because here is where you'll find lives changing
lives. Aspen Dental-branded dental practices are independently
owned and operated by licensed dentists. For more information about
the relationship between Aspen Dental Management, Inc. and the
branded dental practices click here . Aspen Dental Jobs - Search
Dentist Opportunities - Vice President, Field Human Resources in
Chicago, Illinois - Careers at ADMI Skip to Main Content Please
Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Vice President, Field Human Resources
Location US-IL-Chicago Job Type Full-Time Zip 60607 # of Openings
Remaining 1 Travel 25 - 50% Position Summary Aspen Dental
Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization
that provides non-clinical business support services to
independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 42 states.
Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients,
providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing
branded network of dental practices in the country. This model
makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what
they do best: Care for their patients. As a reflection of current
needs and planned growth we are excited to offer the opportunity to
join our dedicated Human Resources team as the Vice President,
Field Human Resources. Purpose: The Vice President, Field Human
Resources will provide executive-level leadership and guidance for
all human resources matters to the field and operations. They will
act as a consultant and closely partner with business leaders, HR
leaders and team members throughout the organization to ensure
talent capabilities drive and support business objectives. The VP
is responsible for setting, enforcing, and evaluating legally
compliant human resources policies, procedures and best practices
and identifying and implementing long-range strategic talent
management goals. The VP will be a strategic business partner to
the SVP, Field Operations and will be responsible for leading a
team of Divisional Human Resources Directors based in different
locations throughout the country. The VP is responsible for
orchestrating across learning and development, talent management,
recruiting and total rewards to ensure that all HR process and
programs are seamlessly executed and delivered with the appropriate
business lens. A successful leader will thrive in a dynamic and
fast paced environment. Key Partnerships:
- SVP of Operations
- Division Vice Presidents
- Practice Support Center Leadership
- All HR Centers of Excellence Responsibilities Core
- Building Effective Teams-Fosters open dialogue; ability to
build, manage, develop and retain a high performing team.
- Building Organizational Talent - Establishes systems and
processes to attract, develop, engage, and retain talented
individuals; creating a work environment where people can realize
their full potential, thus allowing the organization to meet
current and future business challenges.
- Compelling Communication - clearly and succinctly conveys
information and ideas to individuals and groups; negotiates and
influences others to identify and create "win-win" partnerships and
- Decision Making - identifies and understands issues, problems
and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw
conclusions, using effective approaches for choosing a course of
action or developing appropriate solutions.
- Leading Change - identifies and drives organizational and
cultural changes needed to adapt strategically to changing market
demands, technology, and internal initiatives.
- Raising the Bar - continuously raises expectations of team
performance; motivating and supporting team efforts to achieve
goals while upholding organizational values and standards; tracking
progress towards goals.
- Customer Focus-Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers.
- Drive for Results- possesses a high degree of drive and
tenacity with proven track record for achieving results. Can be
counted on to exceed goals successfully; very bottom-line oriented;
steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Ethics and Values-Adheres to an appropriate and effective set
of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in
line with those values, quickly establishes and maintains
credibility and trust.
- Strategic Vision and Purpose-Is optimistic; can inspire and
motivate vision; ability to establish, implement, and communicate
strategies that align with busines needs and objectives to gain
buy-in from stakeholders. Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide HR leadership and counsel to field leadership on
matters involving people and change/cultural management.
- Design short and long-term field talent strategies in areas
such as strategic workforce planning, leader effectiveness,
leadership capabilities, talent development, succession planning
and diversity and inclusion plans that support achievement of
- Provide counsel on complex employee relations issues and
partner with corporate legal when necessary.
- Collaborate with HR COEs to identify, develop and implement
effective HR practices.
- Assist the SVP of Field Operations in developing the
competencies of and improving the performance of team members
across the country.
- Develop and implement recruitment plans and address short- and
long-term staffing requirements.
- Provide interpretation of company policies and procedures for
the field and in relation to all HR disciplines; guide field
leaders in the administration of pay and incentive plans, and in
handling performance management issues and other employee relations
- Provide direction to Division HR Directors regarding all HR
- Participate in cross-functional projects which address
continuous improvement of operational processes.
- Ensure talent planning, HIPO and succession planning process
are implemented and that we have a deep bench of talent to sustain
growth across the country.
- Understand the business and its challenges to help address the
organization and people needs.
- Ensure strong stakeholder management and a world class customer
service mentality is at the core of all that the field HR team
- Lead the change process as the company meets the challenges of
hyper-growth and the need to scale.
- Collaborate with leaders to define the organizations long-term
goals and identify ways to support those goals through talent
- Identify key performance indicators for the field HR team and
assess the organizations success ad market competitiveness based on
- Oversee performance appraisals, hiring, coaching and career
development conversation and disciplinary action for the
- Ensure seamless execution of all HR programs and process across
- Partner with COE's to solve business problems and to execute on
corporate-wide talent initiatives.
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve;
analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support
- Understand and appreciate the business structure of Aspen
Dental Management, Inc., and its role as a support service provider
to doctors and their practices. Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Bachelor's degree required, Masters
- 15+ years progressive experience in Human Resources with a
minimum of 5+ years management experience, ideally in a fast-paced,
complex multi-unit field organization.
- Track record of serving as an independent partner to the
business, challenging with respect to maintaining full discretion
regarding sensitive information.
- Proven ability to demonstrate measurable results using
analytics and metrics.
- Must display an entrepreneurial spirit and be comfortable with
- Past experience in change management within a highly complex
environment with multiple, geographically disbursed locations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, analytical,
decision making, problem solving, influencing and verbal and
written communications kills.
- Proven ability to effectively influence and communicate at all
levels of the organization and manage multiple stakeholder
- Strong business acumen and ability to participate in strategic
and operational business discussions with key leadership.
- Experience providing HR consultation to senior leadership on
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization
and flexibility to be proactive in a fast pace, ever changing
- Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring
programs/processes that drive business results.
- Ability to travel frequently throughout territory (up to
- Knowledge of lawful employment practices (Federal and State).
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental
support organization that provides non-clinical business support to
licensed, independent dentists. Join Us Apply for this job online
Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Interested in this opportunity?
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Chicago , Vice President, Field Human Resources, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!