Product Manager (data)
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: November 23, 2021
We are looking for a passionate product manager to join and help
direct product strategy and deliver on the roadmap. This role
requires an individual to be adaptive to both a rapidly evolving
industry and a high growth startup environment.This is an exciting
role that will be interfacing with internal stakeholders (sales and
business development, compliance, finance, etc) but also external
stakeholders in order to provide reporting products. Data is at the
core of everything we do, and your job will be to manage the
process around releasing it to the proper audiences.If you're
looking to have a massive impact in a high growth startup in one of
the most exciting markets in decades, this is the place for you.
This role reports directly to the Director of Product.
- Work with stakeholders to elicit and define dashboard/reporting
- Create the reports yourself using data visualization tools
- Gain a deep understanding of the underlying data and
contextualize how that relates to the larger business
- Educate and “sell” your dashboards to stakeholders to ensure
value is being realized.
- Document reporting requirements in the form of user stories,
acting as the essential artifact that drives the feature from
ideation to production
- Be the engine behind the improvement of operational processes
involved with data generation company-wide. Automate where
necessary.Work closely with technical and executive leadership to
establish timelines and delivery
- Excellent Healthcare Insurance
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship
- 401k Requirements:
- , 4+ years of product management or equivalent experience in a
data management capacity.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (ie Tableau, Power BI,
Amazon Quicksight, etc).
- Proficiency with data querying languages, ie SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful
and in your element going from 0 to 1, as well as scaling a
- Technical knowledge and passion for digital assets and
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out
and test clear hypotheses and solve problems without well-defined
Keywords: Job Juncture, Chicago , Product Manager (data), Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!