Product Manager (fiat)
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: November 23, 2021
We are looking for a passionate product manager to join and help
direct product strategy and deliver on the roadmap. This role
requires an individual to be highly adaptive to both a rapidly
evolving industry and a high growth startup environment. We will
need you to learn quickly so that our product-line stays ahead of
the curve. We have some exciting ideas around enhancing various
aspects of our fiat product offering, so experience with at a
banking-as-a-service, payment-as-a-service, or broker-dealer is
highly preferred. You should be a payments guru. However, it should
be noted that you will have the opportunity to work on product
areas outside of this as well.
- Help own the product life cycle, from identifying problems,
researching product opportunities, iterating on solutions, building
and developing features, and shipping code.
- Work directly with engineers in laying out and designing system
architecture to align with product goals. You must be able to hold
your own in a room full of deeply technical engineers.
- Help develop innovative, industry-leading features and products
that uniquely serve our customers - differentiating and winning on
ease of integration, design and creativity.
- Interact directly with clients from onboarding and integration,
to updating clients of new features and building a cadence of
communication to identify any common pain-points.
- Work closely with technical leadership to establish timelines
- Assist with day-to-day settlement operations where
- Excellent Healthcare Insurance
- Mental health and wellness program
- Equity ownership
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Visa sponsorship401kRequirements:
- 3+ years of product management or equivalent experience in an
API-driven SAAS company, preferably in the FinTech space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product
initiatives in a successful way.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful
and in your element going from 0 to 1, as well as scaling a
- Background in scaling distributed and message-based systems
whilst retaining platform performance.
- Technical knowledge and passion for digital assets and
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out
and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service,
payment-as-a-service business. An understanding around financials
services reconciliation tools.
- Experience with digital assets preferred, but not
- Experience with yield-generating products.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Chicago , Product Manager (fiat), Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!