Software Engineering Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for technical team members at all levels who want
to push themselves to deliver best in market SaaS solutions. We
offer a challenging environment where you will have to grow, adapt
and use your skills consistently. Our customers rely on us in the
moments that matter. Engineering delivers on that promise. The
engineering manager delivers results and is focused on execution
- Advancing engineering disciplines and technologies.
- Being an active participant in all areas of software
engineering, operations and deployments.
- Building a team for success that is focused on winning for the
firm and the team.
- Setting and achieving difficult goals through motivation and
- Take Responsibility. Lead the team through example and take an
ownership stake in the product roadmap planning, execution and
- Deliver working, operational, high quality software on a
- Find Growth through Technology Platform. Work collaboratively
with the Product Engineering leadership team in setting the vision
for our software architecture.
- Efficient Pride yourself on using what you have to the best of
your abilities. Be it current talent, budget, software stack - make
the most out of everything before starting over.
- Scale Yourself Building software is not easy and problems will
constantly rise up. This role requires multiplying your impact
through operational problems, bugs, requirements and processes. Be
willing to take this on yourself and create more versions of
yourself to deliver.
- Be flexible in your expectations, goal settings, technology
choice by adapting to change.
- Challenges team members.
- Recruit, train and build teams for success.
- Strong leadership skills - ability to motivate people, instill
accountability, perform under the pressure and optimize the team's
resources to attain the business goals
- Excellent knowledge of the new technology trends and its
applications for the new products in the marketplace
- Excellent Knowledge of Software Engineering Discipline,
including hands-on knowledge of Latest Programming Languages,
Object-Oriented Programming, High-Performance,
- Fault-tolerant Distributed Systems, Data Structures and
Algorithms, Operating Systems, Distributed DBMS and DB modeling and
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communications skills
for technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience leading software product development
- 8+ years of software development on revenue generating systems
and applications with a record of success.
Keywords: DASH2, Chicago , Software Engineering Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!