FT Nanny Manager Needed In Gold Coast - JC 0091
Company: Chicago Nannies, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Gold Coast family is searching for a fun-loving, professional nanny
manager for their 2 children. Candidate should have a wonderful
attitude and be looking to truly join a team and cultivate the
Compensation: $1,000+/week + paid vacation, holidays, PTO/sick
Schedule: Guaranteed 40 hours.
- Monday-Wednesday 10am-6pm
- Thursday 11am - 9pm
- Friday 7am - 1pm
Job Details & Responsibilities:
- Two children in full-time school, with activities.
- Candidate should be wiling to travel to summer home for 4-6
weeks every summer. The home is 1.5 hours away. Candidate can
choose to drive daily or stay Monday-Friday in private
accommodations provided by the family.
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the
- Ability to establish and maintain clear boundaries, supporting
positive behavior and discouraging negative behavior. Extensive
experience in shaping child behavior using firm boundaries.
- Perform household duties, such as watering plants, receiving
packages, taking out the garbage/recycling, loading and unloading
- Perform housework related to child care, including children's
laundry, packing lunches, cleaning up after meals and all
activities, tidying play areas, toys, etc. on a daily basis.
- Outdoor play is encouraged and required when weather
- Drive the children to and from school/activities/appointments
(family-provided car for this purpose)
- Provide daily detailed communication with the parents regarding
the children's day
- Understand that the nanny/parent relationship is a professional
one, and be comfortable working independently of parents,
respecting and upholding their preferences.
- Nanny must be comfortable with open communication, both
receiving input from parents and also sharing feedback and input
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Able to assist with homework when needed.
- Training in education and knowledge of child development
issues, such as age-appropriate activities and nutrition,
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule, and multitask with minimal
supervision. The ability to plan ahead is critical to this
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive and anticipate
children's needs without being explicitly told.
- COVID vaccine required.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Chicago Nannies, Inc., Chicago , FT Nanny Manager Needed In Gold Coast - JC 0091, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!