Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Works directly with the SurePayroll leadership team. Monitors
the external environment, analyzes emerging opportunities, and
identifies potential disruptive trends to provide strategic insight
and recommendations. Leads strategic projects and manages on-going
strategic programs. Contributes to key initiatives by providing
strategic, analytical, and financial expertise.
- Leads and will continue to build SurePayroll's strategy,
analytics and CX team.
- Develops new strategic capabilities and tools to assist the
executive team with key strategic decisions. Creates and implements
on-going strategic programs to leverage existing knowledge and
expertise in the company.
- Provides strategic and analytical support cross functionally on
a recurring and ad-hoc basis. Support activities may include
financial modeling, data mining and analysis, business reviews, and
- Analyzes market trends, competitors, and customer needs to
identify key threats and opportunities. Applies various analytical
and strategic frameworks to synthesize information, develop reports
outlining findings, and provide recommendations to senior
- Prepares presentation materials for key officer and board
meetings to support the development and review of the companys
short- and long-term strategies.
- Leads the companys strategic initiative planning process to
identify, analyze, and recommend new growth opportunities.
Implements and monitors the contribution of the initiatives to the
companys financial targets.
- Partners with key internal stakeholders across all functional
groups to develop and implement solutions based on research and
identified opportunities.by Jobble
Keywords: Surepayroll, Chicago , Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!