Chief Financial Officer
Location: Oak Brook
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Your new companyThis is a high-energy and busy growth
environment, Currently $3M revenue with the view to grow this over
the next 2 years.
The business has been operation for over 4 years now, it is part of
a larger family office, and is going from strength to strength.
Very down to earth executive team with a drive and ambition for
success, and they are doing very well!
Your new roleAs the CFO you will partner closely with the CEO and
other senior managers to ensure that a strategic plan is being
adhered to and long-term growth can be achieved & supported. You
will also be a driving force where streamlining & enhancing process
& procedures is concerned.
Core accounting & finance processing is key while also leading
banking relationships, financing, loans, funding, and
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have a degree within accounting or finance, and a CPA
will be a huge advantage
- 10+ years within commercial real estate for property management
- 5+ year as a senior finance/accounting leader & manager
- Yardi will be a huge advantage and any other real estate
software will be a huge plus such as Argus
- Full time office based
- Must have a strong focus within strategic, high-level decision
making, coupled with the accounting process & ability to enhance
What you'll get in return
- Tons of growth & career development
- An energetic high-performance business
- Strong base salary & benefits package
- Great suburban office space with a fantastic executive
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click
'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us
- If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a
new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on
Keywords: Hays, Chicago , Chief Financial Officer, Executive , Oak Brook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!