Director of Operations - Salesforce & Applications - Des Moines, IA (Remote)
Company: Ascend Technologies
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Director of Operations - Salesforce & Applications
Ascend Technologies is a rapidly growing Managed Service Provider
based in Chicago. We help clients make IT investments with
confidence and support their team with a dedicated, trusted staff
committed to excellence. Our team (of over 260) are growing
together because we focus on success for our clients, and each
We are currently seeking a Director of Operations - Salesforce &
Applications. This position's primary responsibility will be
overseeing business processes and ensuring efficiency and smooth
workflow of the SAS LOB. You will set goals and objectives, manage
the SAS SDM and Operations Support Team, devise strategies to
optimize services, and lead and encourage the team to achieve
As Ascend continues to grow, you will have the opportunity to
consistently learn new skills and develop professionally.
The Director SAS Operations at Ascend has these primary areas of
- Employee Management
- Hire, Train and Develop SAS SDM Team: Develop and grow the
Service Delivery Manager team to achieve LOB goals. Monitors job
performance through direct observation and provides necessary
coaching, counselling, and motivation to maximize employee
contribution and organizational performance.
- Manage Work Flow: Coordinates the day-to-day activity and
direction of the Service Delivery team. Oversee ticket management
to ensure proper utilization of Managed Services delivery
- Execute SAS Support: Ensure SAS Operations Support
responsibilities are executed as needed for the SAS LOB.
- Customer Success
- Successfully Deliver Managed Services: Ensure quality,
effective, and profitable delivery of Managed Services
- Collaborate with Sales Team: Work with business development,
channel management, and sales teams to ensure a successful handoff
from sales to delivery.
- Strategic Support
- Support Creation of Service Offering: Support SVP Salesforce
and Application Solutions in creation and maintenance of service
catalog and pricing tools, in strategic alignment with
- Delivery Tracking and Reporting: Track to targets and report
results to SVP Salesforce and Application Solutions.
- Develop SAS Operations Strategic Plan: Develop and implement
the Operations strategy for the SAS LOB.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 1-3 years' experience managing an operations/professional
- Strong persuasion skills and proven sales success, including
meeting and exceeding quotas
- Passion for introducing and driving disruptive solutions to
help customers evolve and transform their organizations
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quality experience
- Strong organization and communication skills to be able to work
with clients and present to C-level executives
- Thoroughly and accurately understand issues and systemically
analyze the problem
- The person in this role is a representative of Ascend
Technologies, working in a client office.
- It is required to adhere to client office policy and procedures
regarding building access, badges, COVID protocols, dress code,
work-space allocation, etc.
- Workstreams include: walk-up assistance, "office" hours, and
email and phone intake.
- The schedule is M-F, 8:30am to 5pm
- This is not an entry-level position. Qualified candidates will
need to have previous experience in a very similar role.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical (BCBS of IL), dental and vision coverage
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Company paid life & disability insurance
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with 4% employer match
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary accident and illness coverage
This is a full-time position with competitive salary. Salary is
evaluated from experience, demonstrated skills and accomplishments,
and overall alignment to the needs of the organization.
Ascend Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We believe
prosperity is driven by the diversity of our employees. We
celebrate authenticity and provide a safe and inclusive environment
The information you submit will be reviewed promptly! If it is
determined you could be successful in this role, we will contact
you for an interview. Thank you so much for your time.
Ascend Technologies Recruiting Team
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ascend Technologies, Chicago , Director of Operations - Salesforce & Applications - Des Moines, IA (Remote), Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!