Director of Growth and Biz Ops
Posted on: January 17, 2022
We'd love to hear from you if you like:
- Huge market: $800 billion market size
- Hyper growth: 10X revenue growth in 2020
- Strong leadership team from Amazon, Facebook, SoFi, Alibaba,
- $130M+ total financing, backed by top VCs: Y-Combinator,
Goodwater, SV Angel, Funders Club, and Bow Capital, Highland
Capital Partners, Park West Asset Management and more
About the role:
You will work with the founder/CEO to plan and execute on growth
plans. This includes a variety of projects ranging from solving
operational issues, conducting customer interviews, to doing BD
deals, etc. Your main goals are: to identify and remove bottlenecks
that prevent us from growing fast; and to launch new verticals
outside of car insurance & loan.
What we are looking for:
- Creative problem-solver: No challenge is too complex, no issue
is too hard, and "no" is not an acceptable answer.
- Tenacious: You're a hustler at heart and you thrive under
pressure. Simply put, you get shit done.
- Data-driven: You're extremely analytical and live in data. At
the same time, you're confident enough to make decisions when the
data is limited.
- Super organized: You balance a packed schedule, an endless
to-do list, can manage a team, and never let anything drop.
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking, or a
fast-growing startup is a MUST. Big plus if you come from one of
the top 3 consulting firms (MBB).
- A plus if you have weathered an early startup environment.
- BA degree from top school. MBA degree desirable.
Jerry is building the first Super App to save car owners time and
money on all their car expenses. Drivers deserve better. That's why
we're committed to making shopping for insurance, financing,
maintenance, repairs, parking and more just a few clicks, texts, or
Jerry is taking processes that haven't substantively changed in
decades and reimagining and redesigning them. Using artificial
intelligence, machine learning and bots, Jerry eliminates the need
for long forms and phone calls while providing personalized
services for all car-owners' needs.
Today, Jerry is the #1 rated and most downloaded app in its
category and the fastest way to compare and buy car insurance. We
have more than 1M customers and we are just getting started. Join
our team of curious and passionate people who love tackling
real-world problems and be a part of building a revolutionary
product that's disrupting a massive market.
Jerry was founded in 2017 by serial entrepreneurs and has raised
more than $130 million in financing.
Keywords: Jerry, Chicago , Director of Growth and Biz Ops, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!