Regional Sales Manager (Remote)
Company: Epsen Hillmer Graphics Co.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Using our 100+ years of Label Printing Expertise - We're More than
Just a Label Supplier, We're a True Business Partner!
This position is remote and can be located anywhere in the United
States that have easy accessible airport as this position requires
The Regional Sales Manager is expected to possess the level of
sales skills that rate among the very best in the printing
industry. The Regional Sales Manager will act at all times to
assure the highest level of professionalism and personal
performance possible, working enthusiastically and proactively to
meet or exceed all individual performance goals. The Regional Sales
Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of sales
in their region and actively coordinates with EHG's sales team to
ensure that company sales goals are met.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Enjoys personal growth.
- Follows company core values.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid interpersonal skills including listening, coaching,
diplomacy and conflict resolution.
- Familiar with lean manufacturing concepts
- Time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency while displaying
effective problem solving abilities.
- Ability to follow standard processes..
- High degree of accuracy and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of product types used and best suited for EHG.
- Proven sales and marketing skills and build portfolio
- Ability to build network and professional relationship with
clients and future clients
- Ability to travel
Education And Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor's
Degree is preferred.
- Minimum Three years of sales experience with a proven track
The successful candidate must be authorized to work in the US, able
to pass criminal background check, drug/alcohol screen, physical
assessments, audio, and color vision test. Must be willing to work
OT as needed.
Keywords: Epsen Hillmer Graphics Co., Chicago , Regional Sales Manager (Remote), Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!