Manager, Data & Analytics
Company: BMO Harris Bank
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Address:111 W Monroe - 115 S LaSalleJob Family Group:Data
Analytics & ReportingCandidates can work in Chicago, Toronto or
remotely if not near one of these locations.Candidates can work out
of our Chicago or Toronto Offices.Accountable for assisting in the
establishment of the NACB DQ program, and leading and driving the
initiative for clean and accurate data in the NACB portfolios,
including developing robust rules, creating data cleanup processes
and coordinating with various LOBs to clean and maintain accurate
data. Coordinate projects to improve systems and processing.
- Assist and help drive the automation of the Data Governance
Directive, including documenting metadata, data lineage,
authoritative sources, data usage, data quality rules, etc.
- Recommends and implements data quality solutions based on
analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Act as a SME in the various source systems to investigate root
cause of data quality issues.
- Prioritizes data quality rule development along with additional
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders about data quality
- Integrates information from multiple sources to facilitate data
- Documents and maintains operational procedures and processes
relating to data quality-related processes.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to the LOB related to data
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order
to deliver on business objectives.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external
- Builds reports and visualizations to effectively communicate
data driven insights on data quality to LOB.
- Focus on business/group as well as broader, enterprise-wide
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems
within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and
post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Advanced SQL skills, including strong ability to research table
contents and structure.
- Experience or ability to create Data Quality Rules and work
with various departments to review data issues and coordinate
- Source system experience including researching and uncovering
root cause of data issues.
- Strong process documentation experience.
- Experience with tool sets including but not limited to Power
BI, SAS and Spotfire.
- Good knowledge of data governance requirements.
- Strong desire to expand technical and business knowledge in a
fast-paced and changing environment.
- Knowledge of Informatica or similar Data Governance
- Strong communication skills to develop and maintain
relationships with both internal and external colleagues.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through
extensive education and business experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timeframes
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.We're here to helpAt BMO
Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good
in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive
change for our customers, our communities and our people. By
working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform
lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.As
a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and
heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive
to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our
customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need
to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs.
From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and
network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable
experience, and broaden your skillset.To find out more visit us at
https://jobs.bmoharris.com .BMO Harris Bank is committed to an
inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from
each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and
our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available
on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the
selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your
recruiter.Note to Recruiters: BMO Harris Bank does not accept
unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a
candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO Harris Bank,
directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO Harris Bank
property. BMO Harris Bank will not pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting
agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency
agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Keywords: BMO Harris Bank, Chicago , Manager, Data & Analytics, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!