Director Business Development, Salesforce Practice - Financial Services Industry
Company: Publicis Groupe
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Company DescriptionPublicis Sapient is a digital transformation
partner helping established organizations get to their future,
digitally-enabledstate, both in the way they work and the way they
serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up
mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and
customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving
creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping
people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in
53 offices around the world combine experience across technology,
data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our
clients' businesses through designing the products and services
their customers truly value.Job DescriptionThis is a base +
commission role. - You will carry a quota.Business Development
Director Position SummaryAn BD lead builds strong, trusted
relationships with clients around the implementation of Salesforce
within the Financial Services vertical. - You are the primary
liaison with Publicis Sapient Client Executives, Industry Leaders,
Salesforce key contacts and project sponsors. - This impactful and
dynamic -candidate is -able to effectively communicate with
stakeholders at all levels, quickly assess their business needs,
translate these needs into salesforce solutions, and collaborate
with internal partners to accurately scope and estimate
implementation effort.Your Impact:
- Meet and exceed services booking and revenue quotas.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in
- Partner with Publicis Sapient Industry teams and other Subject
Matter Experts to create joint Propositions that are vertically
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new
client opportunities to the delivery team.
- Identify/develop key partner strategies for specific customers
and market segments.
- Communicate effectively at all client levels.
- Coordinate & Manage communication and deal-flow with a variety
of internal and external stakeholders.
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and
fit Salesforce solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage and support phases of the business development cycle to
successful close (including proposal development, implementation
estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Proactively approach the market segment through active
leadership in industry and community organizations.
- Actively engage on social media, especially LinkedIn
- Manage your salesforce forecast efficiently and accurately in
- Collaborate with internal teams to effectively plan and execute
(staffing teams, recruiting teams, finance teams)
- Add industry specific and technology solution expertise to the
- Maintain and nurture client relationships to ensure additional
business.QualificationsYour skills and experienceOverall experience
(comprised of the following):
- Background in Financial Services industry -
- Deep background in -CRM consulting experience -and/or
-successful sales career with quota achievement
- Experience managing external client Salesforce projects
- Hands on Salesforce experience that demonstrates a proven
understanding of solving -client needs with salesforce
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
- Analytical approach to identifying business challenges;
visionary and creative approach towards their solutions
- System implementation experience, with understanding of agile
approach, a big plus
- Openness to travel and work at client site when
necessaryAdditional InformationWhy PS?
- We work on innovative solutions for some of the biggest brands
in the world.
- We offer a market competitive salary, incredible benefits,
ongoing training and mentorship!
- We have unlimited PTO, 16 paid holidays, paid certifications, a
supportive team and a passion for what we do! - -COME JOIN
US!Publicis Sapient is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Publicis Groupe, Chicago , Director Business Development, Salesforce Practice - Financial Services Industry, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!