Strategist Senior Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Strategist Senior Manager- Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and
corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte's full-service Marketing &
Communications (M&C) organization is seeking collaborative
creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead
our businesses in exciting new directions. If you're an M&C
professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity
where others don't, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then
become our partner in growth. Together we'll discover new ways to
transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for
our clients and our company. If you're ready to make an impact,
join our M&C team to see how we Deloitte differently.
What you will do:
As a Strategist Sr. Manager, you will be responsible providing
strategic direction for Deloitte's businesses and industries as
related to marketing. You will be at the forefront of informing how
Deloitte goes to market, inspiring creativity and driving success
for one of the world's most influential brands.
- Architecting strategies that uniquely position and
differentiate Deloitte's businesses, industries and ultimately the
- Leveraging marketing intelligence derived from competitive
landscaping, client feedback, content mapping and audience research
to unearth insights to connect with audiences & drive results.
- Championing an outward in perspective in order to inform how
Deloitte goes to market.
- Providing strategic direction to inspire creative solutions
that deliver on business objectives.
- Strategically connecting the dots across marketing
- Becoming trusted strategic advisors so that stakeholders
actively turn to us as they forge their own path and that of their
- Bringing specialist knowledge and a new perspective to the
Marketing Excellence community demonstrating an ability to distill
marketing intelligence into distinctive strategies.
- Partnering cross-functionally within GDA to ensure we develop
and deliver effective campaigns that have an impact on the brand
- Working closely with the Head of Strategy to help bring in new
opportunities, while making sure the CoE can deliver (for both
existing stakeholders and new ones) from a strategic perspective.
- Mentor other strategists on the team. Enable and empower team
- Embody an effectiveness mindset, always keen (and able to,
alongside others) demonstrate impact.
- Play a crucial role in making the Strategy CoE much more than
the sum of its parts. Work together to break down silos.
This role reports to the Head of Strategy.
- Minimum of 12-15 years relevant experience on behalf of a
brand; agency experience a plus.
- Strong organization and ability to effectively prioritize and
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation communication
skills and the ability to inspire others.
- Highly self-motivated, thrive in fast-paced collaborative
environment, and work well within a team, both in-person and
- Persuasive communicator and presenter. Ability to influence at
the C-Suite level.
- Strong track record of managing and developing teams - both
onshore and offshore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related
- Limited sponsorship may be available.
Keywords: Deloitte, Chicago , Strategist Senior Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!