Posted on: June 26, 2022
Do you have a passion for working with digital media and data
plus an endless curiosity about the trends that numbers can reveal?
Are you both a creative and quantitative thinker? We're looking for
an analytical individual with an interest in digital marketing and
growth hacking to help us build, measure, and optimize our
marketing campaigns for some of the most well-known Fortune 500
companies in the world.
Why Join Us?
- Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us
gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow
together with a diverse group of high achievers who listen to your
ideas and support you along the way.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is
recognized, and individuality is embraced. Your path of progression
will be designed to suit you.Studies have shown that women and
people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they
believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job
description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the
job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage
you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of the
- Own the optimization and management across PPC channels: Google
Adwords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter to scale and
achieve/exceed KPI targets for clients.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists as well as
strategies to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified
visitors to client sites.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword
- Manage campaigns to clients' weekly and monthly budget and
- Identify opportunities to grow and scale cross-channel
marketing for clients.
- Analyze data to extract insights and transform those insights
into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Develop and run experimentations to improve account
- Monitor and analyze channel performance and maintain reporting
on campaign performance, ROI, CPA, and other channel metrics
- Work closely with Account Managers to communicate campaign
strategy, progress and results
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget,
deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence
analysis with account service teams.
- Present data on monthly and quarterly calls to client teams,
reviewing metrics and optimizations.
- 2+ years of PPC experience, specifically Google Ads and
- Experience managing large monthly budgets (over
- Experience with programmatic media.
- Experience in a marketing role at a B2C company.
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms (e.g.
Marketo, Kenshoo, or Marin Software).
- Strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups).
- Possess strong quantitative and creative-thinking skills.
Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills are also a must.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Highly organized, motivated and a self-starter (you know what
to do without guidance or instruction).
- High attention to detail, a strong sense of work ownership and
high reliability to meet deadlines.
- Google Ads Certification a Plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that's
committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and
creative to enhance our clients' employer brands - across every
connection point. We're looking for unconventional thinkers.
Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented
individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform
the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified
applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively
work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees
Keywords: Radancy, Chicago , SEM Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!