Executive/Personal Assistant to the CEO
Company: Turn Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Turn is a 130+ person, venture-backed, experienced team of
entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in
the hourly workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing
platforms are used by companies in 30+ industry verticals ranging
from rideshare to delivery to healthcare. We support employers that
need to develop last mile labor quickly - that could be 50 workers
in Miami or 5k+ workers across multiple cities every month.About
YouAs an Executive/Personal Assistant to the CEO, you will be
responsible for the management and organization of the CEO's
calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and
daily activities. Your activities will also include running
personal errands, as well as managing and coordinating travel for
both business and personal arrangements.The ideal candidate is
well-organized, has excellent time management skills, and is able
to act without guidance anticipating needs.Please note that you
must live in Chicago metro area to be considered for this
- Supports CEO directly as the go-to person for all needs,
including daily administration, calendar management, travel
schedules, project coordination, delivering presentations,
reviewing emails, answering calls, etc.
- Makes administrative decisions and takes action in the CEO's
- Conserves CEO's time by reading, researching, and routing
correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and
analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Coordinates projects by capturing timelines and strategies and
delivering progress updates.
- Prepares meeting rooms for appointments, coordinates schedules,
and greets external personnel prior to meetings.
- Keeps, prepares, and distributes minutes of meetings.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees,
customers, and other external partners.
- Makes travel and accommodation arrangements for CEO's business
and personal needs.
- Manages daily expenses and prepares weekly, monthly or
- Reviews CEO's email and related information for internal and
external communication including drafting correspondence such as
emails and letters.
- Takes minutes during CEO meetings.
- Coordinates events and speaking engagements.Qualifications
- Proven ability to manage a flexible schedule.
- Always available, mobile, and open to travel.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Active listening and good communication skills.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Impeccable attention to detail with strong personal discretion
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interact with high profile investors and
- PA diploma or certification is a plus.
- 2+ years proven work experience as an Executive Assistant,
Personal Assistant, or similar role is a plus.Perks/Comp
- Competitive market salary (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and
- Competitive vacation policyThis role will be based in Chicago,
IL.Turn is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Turn Technologies, Inc., Chicago , Executive/Personal Assistant to the CEO, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!