Accounting Manager (100% Remote)
Company: 3 Bridge Networks
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Pre-IPO, software/internet startup looking to go public in 2021
is currently looking for an Accounting Manager.
- Oversee the monthly/quarterly/yearly close process, including
preparation and/or review of journal entries, account
reconciliations, financial statements, and various financial
analyses for domestic and foreign entities to deliver timely,
accurate, and insightful reporting
- Develop and maintain internal controls in responsible areas of
financial reporting to ensure adherence to company policy and
- Lead the annual PCAOB audit and quarterly reviews of
- Prepare and maintain audit PBC's based on systematic and
routine reconciliation of accounts
- Assist in research, company adoption, and documentation of
emerging accounting standards
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements
- Provide technical accounting subject matter expertise on the
treatment of accounting transactions and related financial
- Complete ad-hoc accounting and finance projects as
- Support the continuous system and process improvements of the
- Experience working in public accounting
- Demonstrated competence in Excel
- Working knowledge of Tier ERP systems: NetSuite preferred.
Implementation experience is a huge plus.
- Start-up & ownership mentality. Team-player approach and strong
- Proven knowledge of current US GAAP standards
- IPO experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
Keywords: 3 Bridge Networks, Chicago , Accounting Manager (100% Remote), Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!