Company: M&M Custard LLC
Posted on: June 26, 2022
- Provide exceptional service to customers in a friendly and
- Manage Assistant Managers and Shift Managers to include
performance reviews, improvement plans and delegation of store
- Assist in the growth and development of Assistant Managers and
Shift Managers resulting in enhanced responsibilities and promotion
- Ensure the restaurant adheres to all standards of
- Delegate assignments to associates to meet customer needs and
- Communicate issues and changes with management staff, vendors,
and company administrative staff.
- Provide accurate and detailed financial records to include cash
management, food cost, scheduling/labor tracking and all internal
controls for store measurements.
- Be a team player with fellow managers and associates while
helping the store and M&M Custard to meet goals.
- Follow and execute training programs and processes to ensure
consistency in products and quality.
- Strive to learn more every day to benefit personal growth and
that of the concept.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for customers and
- Arrive at work daily in uniform and prepared to exceed customer
- Produce a high quality product while following Food Safety
- Arrive at work on-time daily and prepare to work the entire
shift in which you are assigned while also being available for
additional shifts as needed.
- Act as a leader and role model to the store associates and
fellow management team.
- Use all equipment for which you have been trained for and
approved to use carefully while also ensuring they are in good
- Perform all tasks as assigned to you, in any area in which you
are trained for, at the best of your abilities.Qualifications /
- BA in related field is desirable. High School graduate or
equivalent is required.
- Three to five years experience in restaurant management is
- Experience in concept and with financial responsibilities and
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to use
those in verbal interactions as well as in written form.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.Physical
- Must be able to work up to a ten (10) hour shift while standing
or walking to perform essential functions.
- Will be required to lift up to forty (40) pounds during the
course of a workday.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and
associates to ensure the safety of individuals and customer
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a
- Reasonable accommodation will be made to those requiring
assistance.Benefits/PerksCompany sponsored benefits for employee
and dependents with a generous employer paid portion to include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K with match at 1st of the month after 90 days of
employment.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers is a high quality,
fast casual restaurant providing exceptional guest service and a
made to order experience for guests. As a franchisee, M&M
Custard, LLC offers competitive compensation, a positive work
environment and opportunities for advancement.
Keywords: M&M Custard LLC, Chicago , General Manager, Executive , Frankfort, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!