Posted on: August 7, 2022
Catapult Learning, Regional DirectorBe an important part of the
5,600 educators and healthcare professionals employed by Catapult
Learning. We are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact
the educational, behavioral and social-emotional welfare of every
child with whom we engage, no matter the child's individual
circumstance. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for
at-risk and struggling youth, including those with learning and
emotional disabilities. In doing so, we play a truly crucial role
in the lives of children, their families and their communities. Our
purpose drives performance and we are looking for individuals who
want to make an impact.Position Overview:The Regional Director
serves as General Manager for the programs, service delivery, and
operations within a specific region of Catapult Learning's
business. This individual is responsible for the overall
profitability, service quality, client satisfaction, and
promotional activities of assigned programs. This individual must
become intimately familiar with key features of all programs,
important relationships, and relevant regulations within their
region.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- P&L management and budgeting/forecasting
- Account Management, Service Expansion, Contract Management and
- Drive growth of the business through expansion, extension, and
- in partnership with our sales team - new opportunities
- Intimately understand and implement the terms and conditions of
all contracts and proposals for the programs the director
- This position will require comfort with the sales portion of
- Maintain and strengthen key relationships needed for the
management and delivery of programs. Communicate regularly and
effectively with representatives of the schools and the districts
- The position will require a presence at our client schools on a
regular basis. Alert Territory Vice President to potential problems
and offer viable solutions pro-actively.
- Develop with Territory Vice President a strategic plan for
optimal renewal and expansion of contracts for the region each
year. Carry out appropriate renewal activity throughout the year.
This requires management of field staff as well as
- Ability to leverage data, tools and systems to drive business
- Oversee performance and effectiveness of program management to
ensure that the direct service team functions well and program
goals are attained.
- With support of the HR department, oversee recruitment,
selection, evaluation, retention, and, if necessary, termination of
direct service staff.
- Assure that assembled staff can demonstrate appropriate skills,
ability and training to meet the demands of contracted Responsible
for staff development and performance management.
- Act as a role model for establishing appropriate positive
morale and attitude toward work and organization.
- Maintain appropriate and regular communication with staff.
- Assist local area supervisors to resolve problems quickly and
effectively as they arise.
- Assure that instructional staff, physical facilities,
instructional materials and equipment are of high quality.
- Keep appropriate corporate support staff informed of contract
activities. Communicate regularly with, and provide needed
information to, Territory Vice President.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required in related field, Master's Degree
- Candidate must have at least ten years of related experience in
the areas of education or business.
- Experience working with school districts preferred. Prior
management and budget experience a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and organizational
- Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of
management, as well as outside partners and other stakeholders.
Other Job Requirements:
- Travel: Significant travel within the region.
- Candidate must possess a sense of urgency, understanding of the
education environment, ability to work in cross-functional teams,
flexibility, and team orientation.
- Physical Environment and Working Conditions: Light lifting,
walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school
Keywords: FullBloom, Chicago , Regional Director, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!