Environmental Health & Safety Manager
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Environmental Health & Safety Manager Needed with Manufacturing
Company! Great Pay Great Benefits!!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Joseph JaureguiAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply
Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:Founded
nearly 100 years ago, we employ over 2800 employees worldwide,
working from 24 locations across the U.S, China, Canada, Dubia, and
Mexico. We are a water solutions corporation who never forget that
our people are at the center of what makes us successful. They are
the driving force behind our superior quality, product ingenuity,
and exceptional customer experience.Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverageJob DetailsThe EHS Manager will be a
leader in the development, deployment and continuous improvement of
programs and systems that support environmental, health and safety
excellence. Foster a culture of proactivity, accountability,
engagement and sustainability through robust programs and processes
with the primary goal of reducing loss and liability throughout the
- Provide support to the development, implementation, and
management of safety programs (LOTO, Hazard Communication,
Emergency Response, Fall Protection, Respiratory Protection,
Hearing Conservation, etc.) to ensure compliance with OSHA and
applicable environmental standards at multiple locations.
- Manage workers compensation loss control program, which
includes monitoring claim levels, reducing costs, and early return
- Investigate accidents, prepare and maintain required reports.
Identify countermeasure to prevent reoccurrence.
- Provide new hire orientation outlining the Company s high
expectations regarding safety rules and regulations.
- Integrate and partner with the EHS team to promote a proactive
safety culture focused on incident prevention and regulatory
- Organize and participate in safety committee activities.
- Develop specific EHS objectives and create actions plans to
meet those objectives.
- Maintain, review and report EHS performance, identifying
opportunities for improvement along with implementing preventative
and corrective actions as required.
- Conduct internal EHS audits to ensure regulatory
- Work with site leadership team to ensure all key EHS
operational controls are in place and EHS action items are resolved
on a timely basis.
- Develop, deliver and/or coordinate EHS training and training
- Manage and maintain site specific internal EHS systems and
- Assure appropriate countermeasures are properly identified to
prevent reoccurrence utilizing a robust incident investigation
process including 5-Why root cause analysis.
- Ensure timely coordination of all regulatory or Company
required testing and training, including industrial hygiene testing
as assigned.Should Know Some of the Following
- LOTO, Hazard communication, Emergency Response, Fall
Protection, Respiratory Protection
- Manufacturing Safety
- Data Analyzation
- State and Federal Regulations
- Microsoft OfficeInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Chicago , Environmental Health & Safety Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!