Architectural Project Manager
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Description: Client landed a huge multi-year, multi-million
dollar project with United States Postal Service (USPS), to do new
building projects, expansions, renovations, and upgrades to a
number of different USPS buildings/offices/warehouses spread out
around the Midwest, and also around the NE and Southern regions of
- Will perform architectural and design assignments of a complex
nature, applying innovative architectural design concepts and
advanced professional knowledge.
- Establish design direction, develop technical drawings and
specifications, and direct overall project schedule and
- Manage a wide variety of project type, scale and
- Conduct studies of new architectural methods, codes, processes,
- Conduct complex feasibility and operating studies aimed at
evaluating alternative systems and methods.
- Coordinate client contact and maintain working relationship at
all levels throughout the project.
- Responsible for quality control over assigned projects.
- Assist in business development and proposal preparation.
- Prepare proposals, contracts, standard AIA contracts,
correspondence, and project documentation.
- Travel to job-sites, primarily in the Midwest with occasional
overnight stays. Travel could be up to 25-35% to USPS project
sites. quick overnight trips or possibly just day trips if close to
where person lives.
- Meet cost and time schedules while producing quality results.
Can live in any of the following cities: Detroit, Columbus, Cincy,
Chicago, Lexington, Knoxville, Pittsburgh, or any other large city
in the MW. Travel could be 20-40% of time, and usually just a quick
1 or 2 day trip depending on what needs to be done This would be a
full-time W2 position through Actalent Services where you work as a
true Consultant supporting the construction firm's work. After
being an Actalent consultant for 9-months, you will have the option
to remain a consultant or have the opportunity to become a direct
Employee to their firm. As an Actalent consultant, you would be
paid an hourly wage & receive a paycheck weekly, receive
benefits/insurance, and Holiday & Vacation pay. Skills: revit,
autocad, design, architecture, architectural design, Construction
document, construction administration, project management,
registered architect Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Architecture
- 5 plus years of experience
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD BONUS:
- Judicial, Federal, higher ed, K-12, aviation, or municipal
projects, or any other type of public sector project
- 10 plus years of experience
- Architectural Project Management skills
- Registered Architect Recruiter: Eisen Hardy - - About Actalent:
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Chicago , Architectural Project Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!