Manager, Behavioral Science Capabilities - Behavioral Economics
Company: Conagra Brands
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Reporting to the Director, Behavioral Science Capabilities, you
willidentify, establish and champion evidence-based marketing
principles; ensure behavioral science and evidence-based demand
principles are applied across all marketing touchpoints including
Packaging Graphics Design, Communications (Advertising), and
eCommerce; and create awareness of evidence-based marketing best
practices across the Conagra Brands enterprise. You will work with
Marketing teams, and the broader Brand and Demand Science teams, to
integrate and apply evidence-based marketing principles to our
marketing strategies and execution.You Will:
- Lead behavioral science programs and serve as a strategic
partner for value streams across the organization to help guide
desired consumer behaviors.
- Mentor team members and develop their knowledge and application
of behavioral research techniques.
- Identify evidence-based marketing principles that maximize
effectiveness and return on investment.
- Champion application of principles across all marketing touch
points and at all levels of the Conagra organization.
- Challenge industry norms and knowledge as it pertains to
- Establish yourself as a strategic partner with our Marketing
Senior Leadership team, Brand Management leaders, and peers across
the Demand Science team.
- Define and facilitate the sourcing, interpretation and
application of marketplace and consumer learning to arrive at
evidence-based marketing strategies and refined implementation for
- Guide adoption of a comprehensive range of consumer data and
research methodologies, continuous improvement in techniques and
cost, and look for new tools to increase effectiveness.
- Manage Applied Science budget to address both immediate and
forward-looking strategic needs.You Bring:
- Master's degree or PhD in Behavioral Economics, Human Factors,
Social Psychology, Consumer Psychology, Marketing, Business
Strategy, or related field.
- 5+ years experience producing high quality, well-regarded data,
analytics and insights in the consumer packaged goods (CPG)
industry or similar.
- Experience translating data and insights into recommendations
and influencing decisions that result in tangible outcomes.
- Experience working with multiple third-party suppliers ensuring
they are aligned to our deliverables and driving to impactful
- Experience explaining difficult concepts and opportunities in
simple, applicable business terms, and at all levels of an
organization including executive leadership.
- Experience creating solutions in unstructured situations.Our
Modern Workplace:Conagra's culture of collaboration enhances our
ability to meet criticalbusiness goals, deliver value to customers
and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to
achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role
and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This
position requires you work from our Chicago headquarters office 3
days a week.Located in downtown Chicago along the Chicago River,
our corporate headquarters is in the landmark Merchandise Mart
building, aka "The Mart", with access to public transit, and
several options for dining and shopping in the
area.#LI-PM1#LI-Hybrid#LI-MSLOur Benefits:We care about your total
well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your
location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid
life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and
stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules
(subject to your location and role)Our Company:Conagra Brands is
one of -North America's -leading branded food companies. We have a
rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate
about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every
occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye -, -Marie
Callender's -, Banquet -, Healthy Choice -, Slim Jim -, Reddi-wip
-, and Vlasic -, and emerging brands, including Angie's -
BOOMCHICKAPOP -, Duke's -, Earth Balance -, Gardein -, and Frontera
-.We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and
inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit
-.Conagra Brands -is an equal opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race,
color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any
other characteristic or status protected by national, federal,
state or local law. ---
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Chicago , Manager, Behavioral Science Capabilities - Behavioral Economics, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!