Disney Cruise Line Wedding Sales & Services Manager
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Every day at Disney Cruise Line we take pride in bringing the
magic of Disney to life. We find joy in creating cherished memories
and form genuine connections with our guests. We hold each other to
the highest degree and always act responsibly while ensuring the
safety of fellow cast, crew and guests. United by our Disney
values, we work toward excellence in all we do. As a part of our
team, you can work in a diverse and inclusive environment amidst a
professional and supportive community. If you are ready to create
unforgettable experiences and grow as a person and as a
professional, apply today.As a Disney Cruise Line Wedding Sales and
Services Manager, you will be responsible for increasing sales for
Disney Cruise Line Destination Weddings/Vow Renewals. The DCL
Wedding Sales & Service Manager will work closely with the
Shoreside Wedding Services Managers, Disney Fairytale Weddings
Partners, and Revenue Management and increase revenue for the DCL
Wedding portfolio. The DCL Wedding Sales & Service Manager will aim
to promote the Disney Cruise Line Wedding brand and build
relationships through an effective sales and service strategy. We
ask that you have extensive networking, attending industry &
association events, industry knowledge, and understanding of a
service-based sales strategy.You will report to the Manager,
Groups-Events & Services Responsibilities:
- Create and present event proposals to couples to achieve
revenue through service-based sales, with a focus on increasing
- Share voyage and venue options and manage expectations with
prospective couples while ensuring effective written and verbal
communication before turning the couples over to a DCL Wedding
- Make recommendations for improvements in process, quality, and
- Qualify each lead to maximize each wedding's potential for
Disney Cruise Line.
- Ensure all leads are followed up on, through in-person
meetings, inbound and outbound calls, and email, as
- Facilitate the handover to the appropriate DCL Wedding Services
Manager once the sale has been secured.
- Partner with our Wedding Services Managers to assist with
servicing our various ceremonies.
- Own the servicing of assigned ceremonies from beginning to
- Attend Disney Fairytale Wedding meetings and all internal
- Work closely with Revenue Management to track and report sales
each month. Basic Qualifications:
- Proven sales experience in a service-oriented environment.
- Minimum two years sales experience, preferably
- Extensive knowledge of Disney Cruise Line Weddings and
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective
relationships and partnerships.
- Demonstrated Guest service skills with strong guest service
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, decision making, and
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately handle confidential
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment,
successfully meeting deadlines.
- Proven knowledge of computer and different software
applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and interact with all
levels of salaried and non-salaried Cast Members.
- Work flexible hours, including weekends, nights, and holidays,
including some travel. Preferred Qualifications:
- Three years WDW/DCL Sales Experience.
- Knowledge of Excel, Access, and Adobe Acrobat; Salesforce is a
- Knowledge of sales statistics, and data analysis.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Undergraduate Degree.
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Chicago , Disney Cruise Line Wedding Sales & Services Manager, Executive , Flossmoor, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!