Human Resources Manager
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Human Resources Manager
O'Hare - Onsite with Travel to 2 Locations
- Responsible for HR Management of two sites in IL and greater
Knoxville TN plant
- Will be the strategic partner to the President/CEO and
leadership team, as well as an advisor with employees.
- Develop career planning, career pathing, build succession plans
for our employees.
- Improve the annual performance management process along with
performance improvement plans.
- Develop compensation plans that make sense within a small
company that show value for our employees to remain working for a
small, but growing company.
- Ability to assess and anticipate HR related needs and
proactively communicate solutions.
- Be a business advisor to the organization on HR related
programs and priorities.
- Determine if current benefits are competitive to attract
candidates and retain employees.
- Will partner with other leaders to elevate employee
- Develop and align HR KPIs to support overall strategic
- Manage 3rd parties such as benefits providers, 401(K), temp
agencies, search firms, etc.
- Develop / monitor/ revise workforce planning needs throughout
the year for the two plants partnering with leadership
- A collaborative leader who can build trusted relationships that
deliver value and reflect the company culture, vision and
- Keep abreast of requirements for each state and federal
mandatory employee regulations to ensure regulatory
- Support and drive the talent acquisition strategy to acquire
the best talent in the marketplace for direct labor and
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related
degree, Masters desirable along with a SHRM certification.
- Ability to show excellent leadership skills and people
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal and customer skills.
- Must possess good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint,
- Working knowledge and experience with compensation practices,
talent acquisition, talent management, employee relations,
performance management along with federal and state employment
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years of HR management experience within
an industrial manufacturing company with multiple sites.
- A minimum of 5 years previous managerial experience
- Must be comfortable with travel between our two locations on a
monthly basis, or as needed.
- Must be willing to work onsite at the onset - this is not a
hybrid or remote role. However down the road you may have the
flexibility to work from home.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S. (no visa
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Chicago , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!