Assistant Inventory Control Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Assistant Inventory Control ManagerDistribution Center12656
Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144Help us deliver on our commitment to
same-day shipping! It's what our customers love and why they
continue to turn to us. As Uline's Assistant Inventory Control
Manager, guide the team that ensures all inventory items are
properly identified and ready to ship for North America's leading
distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials.Better
together than apart. -This position is on-site, and we are looking
for good people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Manage cycle counters to ensure Corporate-directed Cycle Counts
are completed on schedule.
- Travel to regional Distribution Center (DC) / warehouse sites
for audit purposes.
- Review daily reports to identify potential inventory issues,
and work with the Inventory Manager to follow up on errors.
- Research and respond to inventory inquiries from multiple
- Review adjustment data to look for trends to be addressed that
will improve inventory accuracy.Minimum Requirements - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - -
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in inventory, distribution and
- 1 - 2 years of managerial or supervisory experience.
- Ability to multitask and work on your own with precise detail
and follow-up reporting.
- Strong communication skills.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a
-drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
-hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
#CORP(#IN-PPOPS)Our employees make the difference and we are
committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! - Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Chicago , Assistant Inventory Control Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!