Company: nTech Workforce
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Terms of Employment
- W2 Contract, 5 Months
- Location: Chicago, ILOverview of Position
The contractor would ensure high quality, effective communications,
including business and strategic planning and oversight of
integrated communications plans for a broad portfolio of issues,
including workforce development and economic development.
Activities are focused primarily on external communications and
involves proactive communication planning and plan execution and
significant writing, editing and development of communications
materials. Perform other duties as assigned by Communications
Director and VP, Corporate Communications, in support of external,
and, on occasion, internal communications initiatives.
- Lead the development and execution of integrated communications
strategies and programs to advance company priorities and obtain
positive media coverage (40%)
- Create and maintain solid relationships with local media,
community partners and key stakeholders (20%)
- Manage a variety of communications tasks, including the
creation of talking points, online messages, speeches, briefing
materials and remarks (20%)
- Support and coordinate the development of collateral materials
to drive awareness of key initiatives and customer programs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Four (4) year relevant degree in communications, public
relations, journalism, advertising or related field.
- 8-10 years experience in strategic communications and media
- Proven, excellent communications skills both written and
- Demonstrated project management skills.Preferred Skills &
- Masters degree in communications, public relations, journalism,
advertising or related field.
- Experience working in government, external affairs or public
- Energy business/industry knowledge.nTech is an equal
opportunity employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon
pre-employment drug and background screenings. Only candidates who
meet all of the above client requirements will be contacted by a
Keywords: nTech Workforce, Chicago , Communications Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!