Front Office Manager - Waldorf Astoria Chicago
Company: Hilton Worldwide
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Waldorf Astoria is looking for a Front Office Manager to join
the team in Chicago's Gold Coast! This is an exciting time to join
the team as the hotel recently completed a full renovation to
include the re-concepting of the food and beverage outlets.
This Forbes 4-Star property located in downtown Chicago has a
Parisian-style charm with 214 rooms, 8,500 square feet of banquet
space, and 4 food and beverage outlets. This includes a restaurant,
2 bars, and in-room dining.
In this role, you will oversee all the front desk operations
including valet parking and PBX departments.
The ideal candidate will have two (2) or more years of Front Office
(OnQ) management experience in a unionized environment.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website, Facebook, Instagram
What will I be doing?
As Front Office Manager, you would be responsible for directing and
administering Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing
effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial
profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Manage all Front Office operations to include, but not limited
to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room
inventory and availability, guest service standards and
initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall
profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management,
budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and
procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation
* Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not
limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting
counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and
* Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and
address issues and make improvements accordingly
* Ensure compliance with Company standards
* Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests
and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolves
* Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote hotel
services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall
* Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products,
services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of
the local area and events
* Complete audit procedures, as needed
* Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
* Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest
* Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
* Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
* Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
* Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
* Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
* Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth
with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to
create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace
culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so
they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and
inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
* Health insurance
* Career growth and development
* Team Member Resource Groups
* Recognition and rewards programs
* Go Hilton travel discount program
* Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Supportive parental leave
* Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares
at 15% discount
* Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational
credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion,
English-language learning, digital literacy, professional
certificates and more)
Keywords: Hilton Worldwide, Chicago , Front Office Manager - Waldorf Astoria Chicago, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!