Company: Two95 International Inc.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Position: Director Location: Chicago, IL Duration: full time
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant restructuring / distressed
experience in a professional service or consulting firm
- Prior hands-on experience building / developing / overseeing
integrated 3-statement financial and 13 week cash flow models.
- Analytical, adept at quickly defining, aligning, scaling, and
assessing data modeling with the client needs. Ensures 80/20
approach to rapidly draw conclusions. Skilled and quickly
identifying anomalies, inconsistencies, errors and
- Consistent track record of successfully structuring and leading
client engagements that achieved desired results, often times
exceeding client expectations.
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to
work well in a very fast paced environment.
- Understanding and the ability to adapt to complex client
environments and situations.
- Expertise defining, communicating, motivating and driving
change at executive levels and across the broader community of
- Exceptional negotiation skills with complex/sophisticated
situations involving senior level stakeholders.
- Able to develop credible recommendations under shortened time
constraints and imperfect information.
- A 'big picture point of view', recognizing critical areas
requiring analysis and review. Quickly structures approaches to
solve complex problems. Balanced and flexible, anticipates and
changes direction as necessary.
- Experience synthesizing complex unstructured information
rapidly and applies good business judgment driving quickly to deep
insights into possible impacts and solutions.
- Are Thought Leaders and have experience delivering innovative
solutions with the development of new tools, methodologies and
- Proven track record of effectively planning for and proactively
mitigates risks on projects and work streams.
- Experience with proposal development, strong commercial
instincts and interest.
- In addition to self, generates growing demand for other firm
resources in prospective and existing clients.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently extend work for
him/herself and others team members on client projects. Identifies
and cultivates new opportunities.
- Expert written communication skills, self-directed with
preparation of client ready document and presentation
- Articulate, persuasive, communicator. Commands the room,
handles executive and difficult audiences well. Readily adapts
style and message appropriately to audience and circumstance.
Outstanding at impromptu communication under pressure.
- Engenders client confidence and trust with executives at all
levels. Builds counseling relationships with clients and
- Works effectively at all levels - Managing Directors, peers
- Effective mentor to team members. With an interest in their
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and
- An undergraduate degree from a top academic institution and a
strong GPA required.
- Advanced degree(s) and applicable professional certification(s)
are preferred. Note: If interested please send your updated resume
to email@example.com and include your rate requirement
along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can
reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who
would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if
you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us. We look
forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
Keywords: Two95 International Inc., Chicago , Director, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!