Xfinity Store Manager
Posted on: January 28, 2023
OverviewRetail Store ManagerGet to Know Us:Lets Talk Mobile
-(LTM) can promise you an environment that not only encourages your
best, but also rewards it with -plenty of room to grow. We are a
top third-party retailer for -Xfinity, the largest cable and
services provider in the United States. LTM is headquartered in
Coral Gables, Florida -Culture:At LTM, our success is powered by
people and technology. Our culture is what makes LTM a -fun -and
rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like
entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new
ways to -amaze our customers. Success is celebrated, and -integrity
-is the core of who we are at LTM. -Summary:XFINITY Stores are an
interactive and fun product theater that treat shoppers to an
immersive connected experience with Comcasts products and services.
- At XFINITY Stores, we want our customers to learn by experiencing
our products first hand, all while receiving a world class service
and sales experience. -The Store Manager is responsible for
delivering a best in class experience for customers and their store
team. -The ideal candidate is a passionate, high energy leader who
cultivates personal relationships with shoppers and provides
guidance and coaching to their teams on a daily basis. - The Store
Manager inspires employees to achieve sales and customer experience
goals, establishes a friendly and inviting environment, and ensures
every customer has an awesome retail experience.Core
- Delivers a world class customer and employee experience,
achieving sales goals, and running an operationally sound
- Ensures a culture consistent with the expectations of Comcast
by selecting the best talent and inspiring them daily with a focus
on development, feedback/coaching, sales and service excellence,
training, and personal accountability.
- Communicates business initiatives, performance standards, and
process/policy know-how striving for high performance and
compliance. Leverages -the net promoter system (NPS) -to monitor
customer feedback, coach, and improve the in-store experience.
- In-store owner for merchandising, brand, resets and all
associated training compliance.
- Coaches and develops team members on how to position all
XFINITY products with customers.
- Efficiently runs in-store operations including inventory, cycle
counts, cash management and other applicable processes and
- Responsible for appropriate staffing levels and efficient
- Leverages -available tools -to monitor customer feedback,
coach, and take action to improve the store experience.
- Reviews and analyzes operational and financial reports to
improve operational performance and metrics.
- Builds collaborative relationships with market, region and
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance. - -Requirements:
- 3 + years retail sales experience with an established track
record of exceeding and/or achieving sales and service
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A strong team leader with a work history that demonstrates a
passion for world class sales and service, innovation, personal and
team development. Demonstrates sales excellence and competent
- Has an accountable work style, friendly demeanor, and offers
appreciation to others easily.
- Must be able to work retail hours and variable schedule(s) as
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-Compliance:Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer
The above information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. - -
-Summary of PositionThe Store Manager is responsible for delivering
a best in class experience for customers and their store team. The
ideal candidate is a passionate, high energy leader who cultivates
personal relationships with shoppers and provides guidance and
coaching to their teams on a daily basis. The Store Manager
inspires employees to achieve sales and customer experience goals,
establishes a friendly and inviting environment, and ensures every
customer has an awesome retail experience.EEO InformationEqual
Opportunity Employer / Special AccommodationsT-ROC is committed to
the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic
information. -As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that
persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email
ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation. -Notice of
E-Verify ParticipationT-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more
use this link E-Verify -MinUSD $45,000.00/Yr.MaxUSD
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, Chicago , Xfinity Store Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!