Product Marketing Manager
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Innovare - Social Innovation Partners is a social enterprise founded in July 2017, focused on improving education to accelerate social change. Our software and support empower education leaders to drive continuous improvement in their organizations to impact students and communities. We currently have customers across the United States and Latin America and are expanding rapidly. We want you to be part of our team of educators, private sector transplants, data, and tech experts working together toward equity.
About the role
We are looking for a strategic and creative Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the go-to-market strategy and growth of our innovative education technology products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Growth, and Customer success, to ensure that Inno--- and our brand are positioned, marketed, and conveyed effectively to meet the needs of our customers.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs and identify target segments
- Develop and execute account-based marketing (ABM) strategies to engage key decision-makers and influencers at target accounts
- Define and communicate the unique value proposition of Inno---, including product positioning and messaging
- Lead the planning and execution of product feature launches, including the development of launch plans and go-to-market strategies in collaboration with the product team
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure that they have the resources and tools they need to effectively sell Innovare products
- Manage the development of high-quality content across multiple channels, including blog posts, social media updates, videos, webinars, whitepapers, case studies, and other types of content, and work with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with product features and target customer needs.
- Create and manage a variety of marketing materials, such as presentations, proposals, one-pagers, and case studies
- Collaborate with product development teams to influence product roadmap and prioritize features based on market needs.
- Track and analyze key metrics to measure the success of ABM campaigns, product launches, and content marketing strategy and use this data to continuously improve our marketing efforts
- Monitor and analyze competitor activities and market trends, and make recommendations to the management team on how to stay ahead of the competition.
- Develop and manage relationships with key influencers and analysts in the education technology industry to build the company's reputation and drive brand awareness.
- Create and manage customer case studies and references to demonstrate the value of the company's products and services.
- Work with the Growth team to develop and execute marketing programs that drive lead generation and customer engagement.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, preferably in the edtech industry
- Experience marketing to education leaders, including developing and executing marketing campaigns targeted at school administrators, teachers, and other education stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of account-based marketing (ABM) and experience in developing and executing ABM campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to measure the success of marketing programs and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling marketing materials and present ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including product development, sales, and marketing
- Experience with B2B marketing and knowledge of marketing automation tools and CRM systems (Hubspot).
- Experience in project management, including leading cross-functional teams and managing timelines and budgets.
- Proven track record of delivering successful product launches and marketing campaigns
- Passion for education technology and a desire to make a difference in the lives of students and communities.
- Experience managing strategic or tech partnerships, including developing and executing joint marketing campaigns, creating co-branded content, and negotiating partnership agreements.
- Experience in event management, including planning, executing, and promoting events such as conferences, webinars, and workshops.
- Experience in community management, including developing and executing community engagement strategies, managing social media accounts, and fostering online communities.
- Experience launching analytics products or working with data, including experience with data analysis tools, data visualization, and data storytelling.
- Creative and innovative mindset, with the ability to develop new and creative approaches to marketing and problem-solving.
- Company-paid top-notch health, dental, vision, and disability Insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexible schedule with home office days
- Paid company holidays and vacation
- A diverse team where you can be yourself 100% of the time and can share all of your ideas
- Opportunity to shape and scale our impact-driven organization
Innovare is committed to and advocates for diversity, equity, and inclusion in technology and society. Women, non-binary and gender non-conforming people, all members of the LGBTQ+ community and/or Black, Indigenous, and all people of color are especially encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Innovare, Chicago , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
here to apply!