Assistant Project Manager
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Help lead project by working closely with architects,
engineers, client, and internal Project
- Working with JOCs
- Manage client expectations by providing continuous
communication on project budget and schedule
- Assist with comprehensive project schedules
- Oversee the submittal, change order, and pay request
- Collaborate with field superintendents and subcontractors to
ensure a smooth project schedule
- Mediate field conflicts between subcontractors
- Negotiate and write contracts with subcontractors and
- Expedite permitting with state and local government
- Organize project weather logs, safety reports, and daily
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University in
construction, engineering or architecture related fields.
- 3-5 years prior industry experience as a Project Engineer or
APM; field and/or estimating experience is a plus.
- Experience with submittal, change order, RFIs and pay request
- Understanding of basic construction technologies such as:
scheduling software ability to read and understand blueprints,
Procore experience a plus About Actalent: Actalent connects passion
with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives
in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Chicago , Assistant Project Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...