Managing Director, Executive Risk/Cyber
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Mission The Executive Risk/Cyber Managing Director will be
responsible for growing the Hylant Specialty risk division through
developing and implementing key strategies to grow opportunities
and close new business in the Executive Risk and Cyber space.
Primary focus will be on developing these strategies, educating and
partnering with Hylant Client Executive's to initiate opportunities
and to directly source opportunities in the Cyber and ER
space.Outcomes The outcomes describe what a person needs to
accomplish in the role. Most jobs will have three to eight
outcomes, ranked in order of importance. (Think SMART goals:
specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound)
- Achieve annual revenue growth and engagement targets
established during annual planning process.
- Develop, in coordination with Specialty leadership team,
actionable growth strategies levering the Managing Director's,
Executive Risk, Cyber and Related Specialty services team members
- As a resource to our offices, enhance MATS value proposition
within each Hylant office via training, marketing, and other
activities with CE's and staff.
- Develop and execute on a personal growth plan, incorporating
COI development, pipeline development, and solution set. Source new
leads and deal-flow through conferences, seminars and industry
- Coordinate the completion of RFPs and new business
- Coordinate and engage with Cyber, ER and MATS teams on new
business resourcing efforts. Identify strategic opportunities and
work with senior management and team specialists to secure new
- Develop ideas and proposals for clients' future strategic
actions, and corporate strategy, create and pitch presentations to
- Build and maintain existing relationships in the industry, with
frequent business travel throughout the U.S.Competencies
- Education and Experience-Bachelor's degree minimum, with
preference given to MBA, MACC, JD, LLM or other relevant graduate
degree. Minimum of 10 years technical experience in ER/Cyber
underwriting or brokerage experience. Familiarity with Traditional
Executive Risk coverages, including D&O, EPL, Fiduciary, Crime,
K&R, and Professional Liability E&O. Understanding of
unique risks of Financial Institutions is preferrable.
- Growth Experience and Competency-Demonstrated ability to
develop and execute on sales strategy by effective lead sourcing
and effective communication to identify and address prospect and
- Leadership-Ability to lead in a manner consistent with Hylant
Core values of Family, Honesty, Empathy, Respect and Hard Work.
Ability to work with other Hylant stakeholders collegially. Ability
to mentor and develop additional growth and technical colleagues.
- Organization and Planning- Plan, organize, and schedule
properly with influencers to build relationships throughout the
- Follow-through on Commitments- Living up to verbal and written
agreements with potential clients along with continuously building
new relations throughout M&A.
- Analytical Skills- Ability to structure and process information
and data to create insightful conclusions, then move conclusions
- Attention to Detail- Does not let important details slip
through the cracks, applies significant detail and attention to
each client to continuously build closer relationships.
Keywords: Hylant, Chicago , Managing Director, Executive Risk/Cyber, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...