Senior Product Manager Digital Growth
Company: Bank of Montreal
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Senior Product Manager Digital Growth page is loaded Senior
Product Manager Digital Growth Apply locations Chicago, IL, USA
time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id
R230007010 Application Deadline: 06/14/2023Address:320 S Canal
StreetJob Family Group:Customer SolutionsResearches, defines,
aligns, develops, and implements sales and marketing strategies
with P&L (profit and loss) accountability to enable the sales
force to effectively sell, fulfill, and service new and existing
individual or portfolio of banking products and improve the
customer experience. Carries out market research, forecasting,
pricing, and competitive analysis, monitors product and system
performance, and assesses problems to develop and implement
solutions. Manages product risks in compliance with legal,
regulatory, and risk compliance, and reporting. Collaborates with
internal partners across the enterprise to take products to
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues
and implications for the business.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in
collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve
- Develops business cases by identifying needs, analyzing
potential options, and assessing expected returns on
- Provides recommendations on product lifecycle.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyzes data and
information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks
typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient
- Monitors key product performance and growth metrics to identify
trends and recommend action plans.
- Leads/oversees the management of vendor relationships and
external partnerships and provides guidelines for execution;
ensures that all agreements are met as per requirements.
- Resolves internal, complex or higher risk customer escalations
or policy exceptions, which may include interactions with clients
- Reviews analysis of issues and identifies gaps and
- Provides competitive analysis and benchmarking to identify
product strengths and gaps, and extract insights.
- Analyzes customer/consumer insights and channel data to
identify strengths and gaps, and extract insights.
- Completes internal and regulatory reporting, and
- Identifies existing and potential risks and develops risk
management controls and processes.
- Develops and maintains product directives and policies.
- Supports development of key metrics and identification of
- Gathers customer and sales feedback and analyzes issues.
- Participates in and evaluates market research and competitive
analysis associated with assigned products.
- Participates in and evaluates customer / consumer insights and
- Acts as the day to day contact for vendors; supports the
implementation, maintenance, and sustainment of vendor
- Resolves internal, first level customer escalations.
- Leads/participates in the design, implementation, and
management of core business / group processes.
- Gathers basic market research and competitive intelligence,
including pricing, from publicly available information.
- Runs analyses and reports that support risk management and
- Defines and implements business cases and strategic roadmaps
for banking products and services, including project and budget
- Designs, implements, manages, and enhances a single product or
suite of products throughout the product lifecycle.
- Develops, implements, and monitors key metrics and action plans
to optimize financial performance
- Continuously improves processes to identify issues and deliver
optimal customer experience.
- Works with partners to develop salesforce training and
materials and manages change.
- May support the sales team in development of client deals and
- Develops and maintains relationships with external partners and
- Creates the marketing strategy, including offers and campaigns,
and works with Marketing and other partners to execute.
- Develops, implements, and manages product documentation,
templates, and requirements to ensure they accurately reflect
product and systems functionality.
- Influences and/or determines credit product risk parameters and
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have
broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems
within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and
post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience with consumer / commercial credit applicable
to retail and business financing products.
- Strong experience working with retail and business product
fundamentals, including product design, functionality, and related
policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of product delivery infrastructure systems and
underlying product interdependencies.
- In-depth retail and business banking environmental awareness /
- In-depth risk management associated with new and existing
product development and management.
- Strong knowledge of process coordination and management.
- Strong knowledge of banking product management and associated
industry and regulatory requirements.
- Building business cases - in-depth
- Researching market trends - in-depth
- Relationship management - in-depth
- Analytics and reporting - in-depth
- Product marketing - in-depth
- Negotiation skills - good
- Software and systems architecture knowledge -
- Financial Understanding - good/in-depth
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through
extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.We're here to helpAt BMO
Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good
in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive
change for our customers, our communities and our people. By
working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform
lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.As
a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and
heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive
to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our
customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need
to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs.
From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and
network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable
experience, and broaden your skillset.To find out more visit us at
https://jobs.bmoharris.com .BMO Harris Bank is committed to an
inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from
each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and
our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available
on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the
selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your
recruiter.Note to Recruiters: BMO Harris Bank does not accept
unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a
candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO Harris Bank,
directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO Harris Bank
property. BMO Harris Bank will not pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting
agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency
agreement contract for service to submit resumes. About Us BMO is a
leading bank driven by a single purpose: to Boldly Grow the Good in
business and life. Everywhere we do business, we're focused on
building, investing and transforming how we work to drive
performance and continue growing the good.Who we areWe're proud to
be fueling growth and expanding possibilities for individuals,
families and businesses. More than 12 million customers count on us
for personal and commercial banking, wealth management and
investment services. As the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North
America, we help our customers make the most of their money. In
Canada, the United States and across the globe, we'll continue to
build, invest and transform to drive performance that serves the
good that grows. Bank of the West job opportunities can be found
Bank of the West is a trade name used by BMO Harris Bank N.A.
Banking products and services are subject to approval and are
provided by BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC.
Keywords: Bank of Montreal, Chicago , Senior Product Manager Digital Growth, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...