BIM Manager (*Chicago*)
Company: CR architecture + design
Posted on: September 20, 2023
CR architecture + design
Celebrating 40 years of Creating Extraordinary Places
At CR architecture + design, Our Values of Passion, Collaboration,
Integrity & Innovation transform into Creating Extraordinary Places
as we endeavor to build, grow, and enhance the world and space
If you have a passion for great design and are searching for a fun,
collaborative environment with diverse resources, we would love to
CR architecture + design's BIM Manager will perform as a BIM/Revit
leader and support specialist. This BIM Manager's top priority is
to ensure that CR's project teams are operating at maximum
efficiency, as it relates to the utilization of BIM software. As a
BIM Manager you will also be responsible for implementation,
adoption, training, standards, and best practices. This BIM Manager
will continuously analyze and proactively drive innovative
solutions and best-in-class practices and participate and lead BIM
research and development of BIM within CR.
As BIM Manager, you will take ownership of implementing and
maintaining BIM processes and standards companywide.
HOW YOU SUCCEED
- Manage software products including incorporating new version
releases and customizations.
- Responsible for CR's overall BIM standards development,
implementation, and enforcement.
- Provide oversight to quality control for completeness and
adherence to CR's standards of all drawing produced.
- Provide hardware and network support for employees as it
relates to BIM production and troubleshoot problems.
- Provide Revit Fundamental and Intermediate training to staff
along with continuing education training sessions.
- Support project standards coordination with customers and
assist project teams in BIM project setup.
- Work as a liaison with national vendors and internal technology
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering
- 5+ years' production experience in architectural design /
- 5+ years' experience as a BIM Manager.
- An in-depth working knowledge of Revit with an emphasis on
- Share a passion for BIM/Revit; champion learning; and timely
troubleshoot ever-changing business demands and challenges.
PERKS THAT WORK
Competitive Compensation & Bonus Plan ---Competitive Benefit Plan
---401(k) Profit Sharing ---Convenient Downtown Office Location
---Parking/Transit Allowance ---Career Tracks ---Professional
Development Allowance ---Career Coaching ---CR Offices Located
Nationwide ---Office Celebrations ---Generous Paid Time Off &
Holidays ---Lunch-and-Learns ---Employee Engagement & Wellness
Programs ---Tuition Reimbursement
CR architecture + design is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and all employment decisions are made on a
non-discriminatory basis and without regard to sex, race, color,
age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, or any
other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or
Keywords: CR architecture + design, Chicago , BIM Manager (*Chicago*), Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!