Company: Tiffany & Co
Posted on: September 22, 2023
The Team Manager will support the Director in leading, developing
and supporting the sales, operations and security team members to
meet and/or exceed sales target and elevate the Tiffany store
experience. S/he will assume oversight for the store when the
Director is not present. The manager is a dynamic, attentive and
inspiring leader who builds relationships with internal and
external clients; someone who could be called a mentor, a coach,
and who acts as a Guest Experience Manager, ensuring unsurpassed
client service. -The Team Manager will support the Director in
leading, developing and supporting the sales, operations and
security team members to meet and/or exceed sales target and
elevate the Tiffany store experience. S/he will assume oversight
for the store when the Director is not present. The manager is a
dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who builds relationships
with internal and external clients; someone who could be called a
mentor, a coach, and who acts as a Guest Experience Manager,
ensuring unsurpassed client service.
Responsibilities for Internal Candidates -
Deepen the relationship with our clients to achieve or exceed sales
target, product category sales targets, and relevant KPIs.
- Manage and motivate the team to consistently achieve or exceed
store sales target.
- Drive client development activities among individual team
members to cultivate new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the
sales floor and managing client relationships personally.
- Drive business through key product pillars and KPIs.
Execute in all things with a client-centric approach. Demonstrate
passion and deliver Tiffany Touch moments to clients at every
- Lead, model and coach based on client feedback and elevate the
Tiffany Experience Index (TEI).
- Provide management presence on the sales floor, coaching the
-team and ensuring Tiffany client experience expectations are being
delivered at all times.
- Optimize hospitality and store amenities to create unique
- Take action on TEI performance and client feedback to improve
Attract, hire, and retain top talent to -cultivate a climate of
- Continuously train, coach, and provide qualitative feedback,
utilizing reward and recognition as well as performance management
process to improve team engagement and performance.
- Network and recruit to build a pipeline of diverse,
multi-lingual, highly skilled -talent
- Set and communicate clear and challenging goals, aligned to our
Strategic Priorities and Key Results.
- -Leverage and utilize training and development offerings to
effectively support growth and development to drive
Champion operations efficiency and effectiveness. Challenge the
standards to seek continuous improvement.
- Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and
- Manage efficient back of house and ensure consistency with
established -operational procedures. Identify and execute
efficiencies and best practices
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures.
Qualifications for Internal Candidates -
- Minimum of 3 years of retail or luxury retail store management
experience or relevant customer related experience (e.g.,
- Proven track record in sales generation, managing the
achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days,
nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client
relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio,
Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS)
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs
(i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the
country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of
America (GIA) course work is preferred.
Keywords: Tiffany & Co, Chicago , Team Manager-Chicago, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!