Customer Success Manager Chicago
Company: Darktrace Ltd
Posted on: September 21, 2023
In the Customer Success role, you will be managing a variety of
named accounts across our global customer base. You will be
responsible for driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals,
expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. You should have a
passion to learn about cyber security and AI, while always wanting
to deliver the best service to our customers.
Our team of expert trainers have designed an onboarding program to
equip you with the knowledge and skills required to successfully
get out of the starting blocks. Over the first 3 months of joining
Darktrace our education team will provide training across multiple
topics and disciplines ranging from Industry, Technology and
Product all the way through to Systems, Process and Soft Skills
training. Our team at Darktrace are here to help and support you
every step of the way as you begin your career at Darktrace.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of 30-40 existing Darktrace customers,
ensuring that each customer gains maximum utility from their
Darktrace deployment with an objective of growing their Annual
Recurring Revenue (ARR).
- Regularly conduct business reviews with client executive
leadership and health checks on the deployment to drive
satisfaction and desired business outcomes.
- Present, discuss and demonstrate Darktrace cyber threat defense
solutions to CISOs and information security experts as
- Identify, nurture, and negotiate upsell and cross-sell
opportunities by aligning our suite of products to our customers'
evolving use cases and needs.
- Responsible for ensuring that customers are set up for success
and facilitate the renewal at the end of the subscription
- Analyze customer engagement levels to assess risk and execute
action plans to progress account health.
- Manage customer escalations to resolution, leveraging
cross-functional teams within the business.
- Work closely with Darktrace Renewal Directors, Account
Executives, Subject Matter Experts, Technical Resources and Cyber
Threat Analysts who will support you in performing your
- Have excellent organizational and project management skills,
working with high valued customers in a pressurized
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience in a role that encompasses Customer
Success, Project Management, Business Development, Account
Management, Client Service or Consulting
- Ability to manage complex and crisis situations in a confident
and calm manner
- Able to effectively communicate with senior business
professionals across every industry vertical
- Familiarity with enterprise networking technology (preferred,
not required) or SaaS experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel to accounts across the region
- Strong time management skills, self-motivation and to be
goal-orientated at all times
- Able to effectively work as a part of team
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance, plus
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
Keywords: Darktrace Ltd, Chicago , Customer Success Manager Chicago, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!