Business Director - Aggregates Screening Aftermarket
Company: Metso Corporation
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Primary Location: -
Brookfield, WI, US Ontario, ON, CA Milwaukee, WI, US Irapuato, GUA,
MX Columbia, SC, US Mesa, AZ, US Would you like to take this
opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible
use of the world's natural resources? At Metso you will join a
supportive and inclusive network of colleagues from around the
world. There will always be a chance for you to learn and try
something new. -
This is your invitation to rise above what was possible yesterday.
Job posting end date: 08/18/2023 What you will do: As the Business
Director - Aggregates Screening Aftermarket, you will play a vital
role in leading and expanding our screening aftermarket business,
which includes vibrating spares and wears (screening media and
accessories). Additionally, you will be instrumental in supporting
our digital transformation efforts and driving sustainable
solutions within our offerings. As the Director, you will be
responsible for developing and executing business strategies to
drive revenue growth, enhance customer satisfaction, and maximize
profitability. How you will do it:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive aftermarket business
strategy to drive revenue growth and market share.
- Identify new market opportunities and develop innovative
product offerings to meet customer needs.
- Build strong relationships with key customers and distributors
to increase sales and maintain long-term partnerships.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales,
marketing, operations, and engineering to ensure seamless execution
of aftermarket initiatives.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and customer
feedback to identify areas for improvement or expansion.
- Develop pricing strategies that balance profitability with
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop compelling
product messaging and promotional campaigns.
- Prepare regular reports on key performance indicators (KPIs)
and present findings to the management team. What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related areas
- 15 years minimum proven experience in aggregates and/or mining
- Aggregates and Mining manufacturing process (desired)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and
motivate teams toward achieving goals.
- Ability to understand and explain product benefits and value
- Must be able to lead strategy execution.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (desired). What we offer:
- We work every day to build a thriving culture that is inclusive
and enables everyone to do their best and reach their full
potential. A culture that is courageous, compelling and caring, and
unites our people to build a sustainable future together.
- Growth: At Metso, there will always be a chance for you to
learn and try something new. The ambitious, international working
environment will allow you to grow, develop continuously and
realize your potential. Leaders will coach you on your growth
- Diverse career opportunities: You are in the driver's seat of
your own career. You will be encouraged to seize opportunities,
participate in different projects and enhance your skills. You will
be able to create your own career journey, sharpening your
expertise, moving to a different role, or perhaps building a global
- Woldwide peer support: As part of an open, inclusive and
supportive network, you will partner with driven and talented
colleagues from around the world. They will respect who you are and
provide help as needed to achieve shared goals.
- Forward thinkers: You will belong to a top-notch company where
people are passionate about making a positive change in the world
through sustainable innovations. On top of that, we offer
competitive salary and bonus, generous time-off, retirement plans,
sick days, healthy living rewards, great benefits plan, and much
more! Looking for flexible working? Metso's global guidelines
encourage a hybrid work model, whenever possible, to provide
flexibility and support well-being. We recognize that flexible
working increases workplace diversity by better accommodating the
different needs of our employees. We also consider each team's work
requirements and local labor practices (we proudly operate in
almost 50 countries!), which may place different expectations and
standards in some locations and for specific roles. If you are a
strategic thinker with a passion for this type of work and the
ability to lead a team to success, we encourage you to apply for
this exciting opportunity! Metso is a frontrunner in providing
sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the
aggregates, minerals processing and metals refining industries
globally. By helping our customers increase their productivity,
improve their energy and water efficiency and environmental
performance with our process and product expertise, we are the
partner for positive change. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland,
Metso employs over 16,000 people in close to 50 countries and sales
for 2022 were about EUR 5.3 billion. The company is listed on the
Nasdaq Helsinki. metso.com, twitter.com/metsoofficial -
Keywords: Metso Corporation, Chicago , Business Director - Aggregates Screening Aftermarket, Executive , Brookfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!