Regional Safety Manager - Chicago, IL
Company: Ceco Concrete Construction L.L.C.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
45 Ceco IL Chicago
Chicago, IL 60604, USA
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with
an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete
Construction! Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation's
largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has
more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial
construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value
to projects of varying scope and complexity. Primary
- Conducts periodic on-site safety inspections, analyzing work
practices to determine safe and efficient methods of performing
- Determines corrective or preventative means and methods where
indicated and follows up to ensure they have been implemented.
- Documents information in relevant reports and analyzes data to
make control and improvement recommendation(s).
- Partners with local office management and project teams in
identifying potential safety issues and setting direction affecting
overall safety performance for an assigned operating unit or
- Oversees a Region's injury and claims management as needed to
include, but not limited to; developing injury / illness treatment
protocol; staying abreast of latest status of injuries and claims
and management of OSHA record keeping.
- Ensures all safety policies and procedures comply with local,
state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration
(OSHA) rules and regulations.
- Completes and files Notice of Contest and represents the
company in all safety and health inspections conducted by
- Oversees and helps coordinate the Region's delivery of training
programs for managers, supervisors and field employees when
required and develops new training programs as needed.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as
assigned or requested for the general support of the
- Reports directly to and maintains open communication with a
Regional Safety Director. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety and Health, related
degree, or has equivalent combination of education and/or work
experience, plus f ive years of experience in the administration of
safety and risk management programs or occupational safety and
health programs supporting similar key responsibilities.
- Experience in high rise structural concrete construction
- Familiarity with construction safety work rules contained in
Supervisor Safety Manuals as well as OSHA Part 1910 and 1926
- Understanding of state Workers Compensation laws and reporting
- Significant knowledge in Loss Control and Claims Management
acquired through documented hands-on experience.
- Intermediate PC skills with experience in Microsoft office
products such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook are
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability
to present ideas clearly verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel up to 60% or based on business necessityWhat
we can offer you:
- Inclusive Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Illness
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- Health Savings Account contribution of up to $1,000 per
- 401(k) retirement savings program with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program including discounts with major
vendors & products
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Competitive time off package including vacation, sick, and
- Career advancement opportunities with a stable well-established
- Tuition reimbursement program and access to LinkedIn Learning
courses Applications submitted without a resume will not be
considered. - Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to
race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
Keywords: Ceco Concrete Construction L.L.C., Chicago , Regional Safety Manager - Chicago, IL, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!