Company: Dot MarkUp
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Job OverviewOur development team focuses on unit testing, TDD,
CI, design patterns and refactoring. Internal and external training
is encouraged through mentoring, guided self-learning, conferences,
user groups and training courses. We maintain and improve existing
codebases, and create new systems, exposing developers to constant
variety.Our team understands the performance implications of
serving more than 25,000 page requests per-hour, crafting awesome
user experiences. While we leverage existing tech, we also research
new technologies to overcome technical and business challenges, to
maintain our industry-leading status.Key Requirements
- Personally passionate and up to date with current trends and
technologies, committed to quality and comfortable working with
- Bachelor or Master degree level educational background.
- 4 years relevant PHP dev experience.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product
software and databases.We Offer
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from
all over the world.
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.If you feel that this
is the place where you belong and start your career with a ton of
new opportunities, please don't hasitate to apply for the job
Keywords: Dot MarkUp, Chicago , Project Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!