Manager Nursing Obstetrics and Special Care Nursery - Care Manager
Company: Franciscan Health Olympia Fields Campus
Location: Olympia Fields
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Manager Nursing Obstetrics and Special Care Nursery$7500 SIGN ON
WHAT WE NEED
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This is a general management position with the bonus of knowing
your work is ultimately improving people's lives. Managing in a
hospital environment requires supporting staffing, working with
vendors, handling budgets etc. It also gives you the opportunity to
direct operations that directly impact the health care of
Do you have strong leadership skills? Are you a good communicator?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team? If so, consider working in
a place where you can make a difference.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Prepare, manage and control budget, monitor and analyze
* Direct employees to meet all mandatory Human Resource
* Complete performance appraisal of staff members.
* Quality compliance.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Oversee the process of assuring the clinical competence of
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
* Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued
* Utilize time productively.
* Practice leadership.
* Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes
in patient care practice.
* Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
* Bachelor's Degree Required or
* Associates/RN Diploma Required
* 2 years Labor and Delivery experience required
* 5 years Nursing/Patient Care Required
* Previous managerial experience with demonstrated leadership
* Registered Nurse (RN) - in state of practice Required
* Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association
within 90 Days Required
* Nursing Leadership Certification - May obtain on the job within
36 months Preferred
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - Required or may
renew/obtain on the job
* Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) - Required or may
renew/obtain on the job
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment
to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as
otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the
event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values
and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance
is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Keywords: Franciscan Health Olympia Fields Campus, Chicago , Manager Nursing Obstetrics and Special Care Nursery - Care Manager, Executive , Olympia Fields, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!