CRE Credit Manager III - Team Leader
Company: Huntington Bancshares, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
DescriptionSummary:The CRE Credit Manager III - Team Leader
underwrites moderately complex commercial real estate loans to
determine credit worthiness and compliance with Huntington's
lending policies.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage maturities by working with Relationship Managers early
in the process and underwriting renewals, extensions, and
- Completes Annual Review packages for existing loans.
- Manages a team of Credit Analysts, responsible for reviewing
work for accuracy (spreads, underwriting packages, etc.) before it
is submitted to the Portfolio Managers or Relationship Managers,
managing their day-to-day activities, as well as mentoring them and
focusing on their professional development.
- Analyze, review and structure loan requests using sound real
estate underwriting fundamentals and standards.
- Work directly with sales and risk personnel in generating loan
approval documents that help ensure and maintain the quality of the
Bank's real estate loan portfolio.
- Prepare written evaluation of borrowers' financial condition
and future outlook, as well as identify strengths and risks
associated with our relationship sponsors and guarantors.
- Responsible for third-party report engagements and/or follow-up
(i.e. appraisals/environmental reports, property condition reports,
- Responsible for the collection, review, and maintenance of due
diligence & customer information on renewals, modifications, and
extensions of existing loans.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related
- 10+ years experienceOther:
- Will require occasional overnight travel to other regions
- Will be required to attend and successfully complete
Huntington's Credit College, a 3-week program in Columbus,
- 5+ years of management or team leader experience strongly
- Formal commercial credit training
- Strong/Proficient use of Microsoft Office and internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
grammar and demeanor
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail,
planning, and follow-up
- Demonstrates confidence, assertiveness, professionalism,
ability to interact with all levels of the organization, and
ability to sell Huntington and its products/services
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data and narrative
information quickly and thoroughly
- Excellence in customer service, highly motivated, focused and
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks without
compromising qualityExempt Status: (Yes= not eligible for overtime
pay) (No= eligible for overtime pay)YesWorkplace
Type:HybridCompensation Range:$140,000-160,000 Annual SalaryThe
compensation range represents the low and high end of the base
compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary
and may be above or below the range based on various factors
including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
Colleagues in this position are also eligible to participate in an
applicable incentive compensation plan. In addition, Huntington
provides a variety of benefits to colleagues, including health
insurance coverage, wellness program, life and disability
insurance, retirement savings plan, paid leave programs, paid
holidays and paid time off (PTO).Huntington is an equal opportunity
and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities for all regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, gender identity and expression,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state,
or federal law.Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's
Career Web Site for more details.Agency Statement: Huntington does
not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any
Keywords: Huntington Bancshares, Inc., Chicago , CRE Credit Manager III - Team Leader, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!