Railyard Operations Manager (Intermodal) - 47th Street
Company: ITS Technology Co. Ltd
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Are you looking for a career in the railroad industry? We are
seeking experienced Leaders, Supervisors, or Managers for our
Operations Manager role. If you have experience in Intermodal,
Supply Chain, or Logistics, we want to talk to you!
As Railyard Operations Manager you will lead all day to day
operations of the railyard terminal staff with a focus on safety,
performance, & productivity.
Railyard Operations Manager
- Coordinates and prepares railcars for loading &
- Checks and verifies numbers on all inbound/outbound
- Manages the movement of ramp crews.
- Identifies situations that require problem solving to achieve
efficient flow within the terminal.
- Enforces and upholds all rules, regulations, and
- Approaches safety violations with care and provides on the spot
- Ensures interactions with terminal staff increase engagement
- Other duties as assigned (administrative &
What We offer:
Competitive pay, Full benefit package including Medical, Vision,
Dental, 401K, PTO, Career Advancement Opportunities, Paid Training
and much more!
- Minimum 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and time management
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
- Proficient in Outlook and MS Office suite of products.
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Open Availability required (Shifts, Weekends, &
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions.
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration
regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran
status or national origin.
Keywords: ITS Technology Co. Ltd, Chicago , Railyard Operations Manager (Intermodal) - 47th Street, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!