Manager- Transformation - Communications & Change Management
Posted on: November 19, 2023
All posting locations: Chicago, Illinois, United States of
Job Function: 02 - Procurement
Date Published: 25-Oct-2023
Ref #: R-76105
Description & Requirements
As the Manager, Procurement Communications and Change Management,
you will be responsible for building and maintaining trust to
protect our brands' reputation throughout the North American Zone.
You will provide structure, support, and guidance to procurement
team to ensure a consistent approach to communications and change
management. As the subject matter expert for transformational and
sustained change, your work will drive a competitive advantage and
business value and enhancing our employee and user experience by
driving alignments across these areas into a single North America
Procurement capability. Your role will be to design, implement, and
maintain a comprehensive procurement communications program,
strategy, and processes to ensure consistent and repeatable
execution to Kraft Heinz's standards.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Leads change management, communications, and employee/user
experience within procurement.
- Establishes and sustains the change management methodology,
governance and toolkit for change management efforts that impact
both procurement and key business stakeholders.
- Advises on complex change management issues for our
transformation initiatives and oversees change management efforts
to deliver successful and sustaining change management
- Drives and oversees training for procurement, project managers,
and change network on the established change management
methodology, governance, and toolkit.
- Partners with procurement and business leaders to ensure that
change management is at the forefront of designing for intended
- Act as a coach for procurement leaders in helping them fulfill
the role of change sponsor on project initiatives; ensure that
leadership is engaged in and accountable for the quality and
delivery of well-defined change management plans.
- Elevates the change management capability through thought
leadership, to implement real progress towards our KraftHeinz and
- Lead the procurement brand and bring its story to life inside
and outside of the organization by showcasing initiatives, people,
and clearly messaging the value of procurement. Oversees the
creation of internal and external facing content to promote
understanding and engagement around the procurements vision and key
- Develop internal procurement and client facing communications
platforms to streamline procurement shared best practices,
references, sharing the transformation journey and
- Accountable to design, implement and executes an annual
communications strategy for procurement including monthly townhall
format and content, enterprise newsletters, monthly procurement
review presentations and executive informational
- Represents Procurement at the North America and Global
communication networks to continuously strengthen the reputation of
procurement and ensure key procurement and organizational updates
are shared two-way. Manage the partnership with Corporate Affairs
and all functional communication leads for ongoing alignment and to
ensure effective delivery of procurement communications.
- Champions our KraftHeinz organizational values and helps drive
our procurement vision.
- Leads the procurement client experience strategy and measures
Net Promoter Score (NPS) to enable prioritization of opportunities
- Responsible for driving procurement service delivery model and
partnering with BPO Leadership to ensure there is alignment across
- Builds client-centric culture within procurement.
- Ensures alignment to overall procurement global change
management and communications strategy.
Expected Experience and Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Organization Psychology, Business
Administration, Change Management, Communications, or related
field, MBA and/or advanced qualifications preferred. Candidates
possessing an equivalent combination of experience and education
will be considered.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working in a professional corporate
environment with a strong solid understanding of change management
processes, methods and standard methodologies required, as well as
crucial communication planning and delivery.
- Inspirational leader; able to empower and develop
- Builds networks and maintains strong working relationships
across a variety of functions and locations.
- Proven record of accomplishment demonstrating the ability to
develop, design, and deploy change and transformation across large
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, analytical, and critical
- Competent in dealing with ambiguity and possesses a
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and delivering
change management strategies for large scale, cross-functional, and
- Demonstrated experience building change management capabilities
within an organization.
- Ability to influence and coach without direct accountability,
supporting NA Procurement teams to achieve results, and possess
strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Displays high levels of energy and commitment; is steadfast in
the pursuit of goals in an environment of complexity, diversity,
- Advanced and demonstrated change management skills with an
eagerness to learn and develop further.
- Exceptional strategic and solution-driven thinker regarding
organizational and behavioral challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and
phases of the project lifecycle
- Strong ability to multi-task with excellent planning and
- Must be a team player - willing to be flexible in working
towards solutions on issues which impact the broader
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
superb attention to detail.
- Professional fluency in English with strong written, verbal,
and listening skills is a must; multilingual is a plus.
- Ability to present to senior leadership and large Town Hall
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (specifically Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook required) and have
technological understanding procurement is a plus.
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage.
With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world,
we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we
touch. We're on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but
the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected
partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every
part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of
ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being
good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities,
and planet. We're proud of where we've been - and even more
thrilled about where we're headed - as we nourish the world and
lead the future of food.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people
who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as
the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good
enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary
and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our
failures - as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose
and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that
leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career.
Because great people make great companies, and we're growing
something great here at Kraft Heinz.
Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration,
connection & community as an organization and allows our employees
to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible
and agile model is essential in today's workplace. A majority of
our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to
two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this
hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six
weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments
and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be
required to be performed fully in office depending on the role's
responsibilities and requirements.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits
discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants
are considered for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants
who require an accommodation to participate in the job application
or hiring process should contact NATAI@kraftheinz.com.
Keywords: Kraft-Heinz, Chicago , Manager- Transformation - Communications & Change Management, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!