Company: IFG International Financial Group Ltd
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Salary Mid-Point: $110,000 Location: Chicago IL Job Type:
Permanent IFG is partnering with a food distribution company
looking for a Finance Manager, reporting to the CFO and having 1
direct report. This role will be responsible for managing the
consolidated management reporting, financial analysis, and business
insights to the leadership team. You will facilitate the business
and financial planning process and be responsible for driving
deeper insights and support into financial, operational, and
workforce related performance and decisions. Implement and drive
the core financial processes for the business including Annual
Operating Plans, Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews, identifying
and quantifying financial/operational risks and opportunities to
the business, and driving ad-hoc business projects. -
- Lead and manage the consolidated management reporting and
analysis activities, including preparing, analyzing, interpreting
data and trends.
- Manage planning process and build financial models and
analytical toolsets for budgeting, forecasting, and driving
- Develop and monitor key business performance metrics across the
consolidated and individual business lines or entities.
- Provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to
management based on analysis for purposes of scenario analysis,
business case analysis, return on investment, and regulatory/audit
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve existing
processes, strengthen internal controls and optimize data
- Coach operational leaders on systems and tools to develop a
data driven decision making methodology.
- Along with Controllership and IT Applications, assist in
optimizing cost centers, GL accounts, and channel hierarchies to
best facilitate analysis and reporting.
- Coordinate internal audit across all operating companies with
accounting and operations.
- Maintain BI data analytics to support pricing strategy, demand
planning and forecasting. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, or related data
- 5+ years of financial planning and business analysis experience
- Strong knowledge of planning and performance processes,
including annual budget, monthly forecast, and periodic business
- Cost accounting background is highly preferred.
- Data modeling and analytical skills including utilization of BI
tools for dashboard creation
Keywords: IFG International Financial Group Ltd, Chicago , Finance Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!