Director, Business Development (Platform Solutions)
Company: The Trade Desk, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their
agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media
buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and
relevant ad experience for consumers -- and sets a new standard for
global reach, accuracy, and transparency. We are proud of the
culture we have built. We value the unique experiences and
perspectives that each person brings to The Trade Desk, and we are
committed to fostering inclusive spaces where everyone can bring
their authentic selves to work every day.So, if you are talented,
driven, creative, and eager to join a dynamic, globally-connected
team, then we want to talk!What you'll do:
- Create and drive a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals
through existing business growth and new accounts building commerce
media networks that reach shoppers across the open internet.
- Pursue net new accounts across a targeted list of retailers and
- Oversee and build relationships with senior leadership across a
select set of existing accounts.
- Work cross-functionally with The Trade Desk's account
management, trading and technical account management (integrations)
teams to help expedite time-to-revenue for new clients.
- Develop a deep technical understanding of The Trade Desk
platform, competitive positioning, and an informed view of the
value chain within programmatic advertising.
- Make a positive contribution to The Trade Desk company
culture.Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year university; MBA
or other advanced degree is preferred.
- 8-12+ years of experience in a platform-oriented business
development or solution-selling role, ideally within AdTech or
- 3+ years in retail media, representing either a
retailer/commerce player or a programmatic vendor selling into
- Working knowledge of the retail media ecosystem and the value
chains throughout both shopper marketing and brand-side media
investment and activation.
- Strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on
building relationships with top tier clients.
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations.
- Experience in managing longer sales cycles with many
- Able to travel 10-20% of the time.The Trade Desk does not
accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will
not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter
without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed
the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal
opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on
merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any
other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: The Trade Desk, Inc., Chicago , Director, Business Development (Platform Solutions), Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!