Associate Product Manager
Location: Fort Sheridan
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Associate Product ManagerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158We're passionate about our
products because our customers rely on them to run their
businesses. Manage your own product line and watch it grow! Better
together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking
for good people who share our passion. Position
- Become an expert in a given product category.
- Research and source new products from domestic and
- Visit vendors and attend product tradeshows to increase
knowledge of manufacturing processes and market trends.
- Provide product recommendations after reviewing competitors
offerings, customer comments, and market trends.
- Participate in vendor meetings and lead some negotiation
- Assist in the catalog layout preparation processes and
strategize with Product Manager on new product placement within the
- Seek creative methods to increase company profitability,
product quality, and efficiency.
- Collaboratively work with the Purchasing, Creative, Quality
Control, Compliance, and Pricing teams.
- Mentor and train Marketing Associates. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Product Management, Supply Chain,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Persuasive written and verbal communicator.
- Organized and analytical, with relentless attention to detail.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site caf with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-LP1#CORP(#IN-PPMER) Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Chicago , Associate Product Manager, Executive , Fort Sheridan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!