Technical Account Manager - Cisco Vulnerability Management
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Software Consulting Engineer (TAM) Customer Experience - United
States Remote Only There are a lot of security companies out there,
but no one is doing what Cisco Vulnerability Management is doing:
giving our customers the ability to measure their risk landscape
and truly protect their environments from the ever-present threat
of a breach. As a result, we see phenomenal growth as some of the
top companies in the world flock to our platform. We have robust
venture funding, an astonishing team who will fight beside you to
accomplish the impossible, and we even offer excellent benefits and
stock options. As a Software Consulting Engineer (TAM) you will be
a part of Cisco's Customer Success team, reporting into the Leader,
Customer Success. You'll guide a strategic portfolio of assigned
customers for quick and consistent technical adoption.
- Own overall technical implementation and relationship with
- Increase adoption, training, best practices, feature
- Establish a trusted/strategic technical advisor relationship
with each assigned client and drive continued integration of our
products and services into the customer vulnerability management
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key
performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their
- Responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction levels
necessary to ensure renewal
- Advocate customer technical needs/issues
- Maintain deep technical competence on the platform and provide
both basic and advance training sessions for customers.
- Facilitate integration of Kenna into overall workflow in
customer environments including operation with ticketing,
compliance and asset management solutions (may require Kenna API
- Analyze and provide data to the product and engineering
organizations to enable effective decision-making and
- Create knowledge-based content such as troubleshooting tips and
- Manage customer communications and expectations to resolve
their issues and questions effectively and efficiently
- Manage internal / external communications and expectations
during an escalation event.
- Facilitate and demonstrate effective and documented
reproduction and problem identification
- Exhibit and inspire the highest levels of customer empathy and
- Demonstrating and instructing how to meet and communicate with
the customer where they are at.
- Assist with team leadership required practices as-needed,
including but not limited to reporting, upkeep of team materials
and assistance with implementation of process improvement as it
pertains to the Customer Success Team.
- Partner effectively with Kenna Security teams to address
customer concerns efficiently and decisively. PREFERRED
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in customer success,
resident engineer, network engineer, or similar roles.
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in account management or
- Bachelor's degree required in an appropriate field of
- Experience in configuring, testing and troubleshooting various
- Technology and systems: Comfortable with the following
software: Zendesk, JIRA, Salesforce.
- Hands-on scripting experience preferred.
- API familiarity is required.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with security products is a plus.
- People person: Loves working with people and providing top tier
customer support to solve problems, teaching and training, and has
examples of making a customer wildly successful.
- Team Player: Proven track record of adding value to multiple
teams. Will work cross-functionally to help make customers be more
- Excellent communicator: Present and communicate value,
influence decision making, and convey credibility all levels of the
organization including the executive level.
- Excellent listener: Proven track record of identifying customer
pain points, uncovering additional revenue opportunities, and
showing empathy to those they work with.
- Proven multi-tasker: Ability to manage multiple projects and
activities at a time while paying strict attention to detail and
- Problem solver: Track record of identifying issues and finding
creative ways of solving the problem with positive outcomes.
- Inspiring and motivating: Inspire others' commitment to their
work and organizational excellence.
- Availability to provide occasional after-hours support on a
scheduled / non-scheduled basis.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national
Keywords: Cisco, Chicago , Technical Account Manager - Cisco Vulnerability Management, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!